What's next?

I fell asleep in Damien's arms. I woke up a few times during the night, but listening to Damien's voice, I fell asleep easily each time. When I woke up in the morning, he wasn't next to me. I didn't really wanted to leave the bed, but as I heard my belly's growling, I decided to make something for breakfast. I made myself fried eggs with fresh vegetables and a smoothie. I put everything to a plate and I sat to the table. 

"Is everything okay?" Damien asked. His question scared the spirit out of me, because I didn't hear him coming, and I was minding my own business.

"Well, yes, I think" I answered, but I wasn't feeling this.

"If you don't have any programmes for the afternoon, we can go shopping." 

"I'm free in the afternoon, so we can go" I said ironically.

"Don't act like that, young lady. We do everything because of your safety."

"Okay, than I think I'll train and have lunch if you let me do that" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Perfect" he said and left me alone in the kitchen.

I quickly washed the dishes and I went up to get dressed. Since I didn't have clothes there, I  decided to wear Damien's clothes, so I picked up a dark T-shirt and black trousers. I went out and searched a shaded place and after a short warm up I started to do some exercises. While I was doing the exercises, I observed everything. The grass was perfectly cutted, the guards who were serving, but those who just went down to enjoy the sunshine didn't really paid any attention to me. The Sun was shining bright, but despite the glare, I noticed Damien on the balcony, while watching at me. I turned away and continued my training in the beautiful weather. As I finished the training, I went inside, and I drank a glass of water and I went to shower. 

After the shower I was hungry, so I decided to cook something for the others and myself. I went to Damien's room to ask him how many people works in the property.

"We have a professional chef here, you don't need to cook anything" he said to me.

"Okay, than I'll make some snacks" I answered.

I decided to make a fruit salad. I used two bananas, two apples, a few grains of plum, a handful of blueberries and raspberries each and finally I put a bunch of grapes into the bowl. I put some into a plate, and I joined to Damien.

"I'll finish my work soon, so we can leave in like 5 minutes."

"Okay, I'll finish my fruit salad soon."

He really finished in 5 minutes, and so did with my afternoon snack. I put my plate into the sink, and put on my shoes. Damien took me to the garage, and as we entered I had a shock. There were dozens of black BMWs with darkened glass. Damien led me to the nearest car opened the passanger seat's door, and let me in. Then he walked to the other side of the car and he sat in too. The garage door opened, as the engine roared, and we slowly moved to the gate. It opened, and we setted of to the shopping mall.