Why?

As I entered his room he said to me to sit down till he closes the door. He was frustrated, so I started to be really nervous.

"Well, where should I start. It's been a while since my maffia stalks you and your family because of your father. He owed us a lot of money, but all the time we wanted to catch him, he managed to slip out from our hands. That's why we wanted to let him know that it's not that easy to deal with the maffia. In this game you're the jackpot, and our biggest rival knows that too. They wanted to kidnap you too, and they didn't wanted to hide this intention of theirs. We caught you right before them, and I think you are lucky with us, but in this way I don't know them. That's why you are near to me mostly and we were this hurry to got you here. But there is a thing that we didn't know..." he gave me a pack of napkins.

"What's that?" I asked with confusion.

"It's that the rival maffia killed your entire family" he answered while looking into my eyes.

"You're joking" I tried to take this as a joke but he didn't smiled.

"I wish I could say it, but I can't."

"No no no no no!!" I shouted "You are lieing! They're still alive!" I shouted into his face while crying.

His eyes glittered sadly as he saw how I felt about this. Last week everything was fine, and now this happened. Because of my dad. I decided that I won't stop till I can't take revenge for them. Furiosity take over the place of sadness and in the next moment I asked him in deadly voice: l

"Where are they?"

"We are still working on it, but you can't join us, it's too dangerous for you. Since now I'm the one who takes care of you, and I won't let you do this."

"You motherfucking bastard! My family just died and you won't let me take revenge?! Well, fuck you! Fuck you and your whole family who didn't taught you anything! I don't give a single fuck for you and for what you say to me, because I'll find and kill those asswipes!" I didn't really care about what am I saying till Damien realised what I just said to him. His eyes kindled dangerously and he ordered in a deadly voice.

"Go to your room."

"In your dreams" I continued the argument.

"Go now." he growled.

"You know what? Fuck you and your whole maffia!" and I left his room.

"Stop now!" he ordered, but I didn't really care.

I rushed down the stairs and shouted to get away from my way, but at the same moment they heard Damien's voice and he said them to stop me. Despite the fact that most of them were taller than me, they have heard about Paul's injury, so fortunately they didn't do anything.

"Oh, you motherfuckers, are you men or just some sort of crones?!"

"Catch her now!" he commanded, and at this time they tried to catch me, but I either dodged them or pull out my arm from their hands. Till I was fighting to enter the garage Damien overtook me, and didn't let me free from his arms.

"Are you sure that you want to make a scene here?" he asked me quietly.

"Fuck yourself" I said it with a medium volume, to let everybody hear it.

"Okay, you made me to do in this way" he said while he grabbed and put me over his shoulder. He was acting like nothing happened and even I tried to kick and hit him, he didn't reacted.

"Are you sure about this? You are already in big trouble, don't make me punish you even more."

"Put me down, motherfucker!"

As we entered his room, he thrown me to his king-sized bed and he said to me:

"Now you are going to stay here like a good girl, and if I get wind of exitting this room, you will be even more punished. Got it?"

I nodded. 

"I'm gonna be in the next room, you can join me if you want, but you have to act nicely there too."

He left me alone, and I started to put my thoughts into some sort of order. I figured out some sort of solution to my problem and to make myself a bit calmer, I started doing a few exercises. In the beginning Damien came in every 5-10 minutes, but as the time passed, he barely came.

"Hey, keep calm, you are going to hurt yourself" he said.

"I don't care." I finished the conversation, but he stayed there.

"What do you want?" I asked in a cold voice.

"Me? Nothing, I'm just sitting here. You can continue what you were doing."

"Hah, in your dreams" I answered him and started streching. 

"We'll find them, I promise" he said in a soft voice.

"It's easy to say, you have absolutely no idea what I feel."

He tried to make me calm down, but his words hurt me more than anything else. I tried to not to cry, but tears came into my eyes, and he noticed it too.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." and before my tears started running from my eyes, he pulled me closer, and held me in his arms. At that moment I completely broke down, and all the stress came out while I was in Damiens arms.  I have no idea how long we sat in that room in complete silence, but I didn'r really care. I calm down. Despite the fact that I didn't know him for longer than 12 hours, I fall in love with him. I didn't know why, or how, but I didn'r really care. I felt myself free next to him. I trusted him. I felt liberated myself with him. I knew that I finally arrived to my home.