II

Hours had passed by and Jungkook was just engrossed in watching cartoons while munching some snacks that he found in the kitchen cupboards.

It was already 9:15pm and Taehyung still wasn't home and Jungkook disliked being alone while it was late and dark.

Jungkook's suddenly became cloudy as tears welled up in his wide innocent eyes, his tears fell from his face when he blinked, red nose, ears are twitching that slowly covered his face.

"Hyung is late, and he said he'd return quickly"

Jungkook sniff and wiped his tears as he curled up in the coach, pillow between his arms, his big ears was falling on his shoulders as he starts hiccuping.

"Now that I'm a human, can I just go out and meet hyung? But hyung said not to leave"

~After work

Tae was already in the parking lot when his phone suddenly rang, when he looked at the caller ID the name of his best friend appeared on the screen.

Taehyung are you free? come over here! Yoongi cooked Japchae let's have a drink, we haven't talked in a long time.

Taehyung sigh "yeah yeah I'll be there in 20"

He manuevered his car and went to Jimin and Yoongi's apartment.

~~~

"Tae are you okay?" Jimin asked when he noticed that Taehyung was spacing out.

"Ye-yeah I'm alright I just.. I just need some sleep" Taehyung sigh as he run his fingers through his hair.

No it feels like you're hiding something, Jimin look at him with curious face as he dramatically pouted.

"Jiminie come here, let Taehyung think first, he is free to tell us his problems as long as he feels comfortable Yoongi says softly..

Jimin waddled until he's wedging into the space between Yoongi's legs like a piece of puzzle.

Instantly, Yoongi's strong arms wrap around him from behind, chin jutting out to rest on Jimin's right shoulder.

They currently having a drink that he almost forgot that someone is waiting for him at home.

"I really have to go now" Taehyung stand up and get his things, ''Yoongi hyung thank you so much for this''

"He lifted up the tupperware that filled with freshly cooked Japchae"

Yoongi smiled at him "welcome, just bring the tupperware back, it belongs to Jin hyung.

well you know him, he will beat your ass if you ever misplaced that, he laugh as he hug Jimin from behind.

Jimin hummed and leaned on Yoongi's chest..

Taehyung chuckled at that and shakes his head as he already shivered at thought of angry Seokjin.

~~

Running to get into his car, Fuck! he cussed when he check his arm watch, It was already 10 in the evening, shit!

Jungkook is probably waiting for me, I'm so stupid!

He tightly gripped the steering wheel as he drive fast.

Minutes later, Taehyung finally arrived at home.

"Jungkook I'm home! sorry I was late"

He closed the door and he was greet by a silence, he search the bunny in their room but there is no one inside.

He started to get nervous, did he leave the house?

He quickly run outside and bumped with the bunny who is also running to get back inside after he smelled Taehyung's scent.