VI

''aaahh! ahhhh! yes hyungie harder! Jungkook moaned and whimpered out loud, face burried into the pillow, long soft ears drooping as tears falling from his eyes as the older fuck him hard from behind.

''so good! so good hyung, hyungie so big~''
he had been screaming in pleasure for minutes now and his troat was actually getting hoarse.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, he already fuck jungkook for the nth times since last night and the sun is already rising, he thought it was over not until jungkook suddenly straddled his waist and slumped his wet hole into his cock while he was sleeping, he doesn't have the idea when the younger's heat will be over, not that he's complaining, damn it!he loves it and he's more than willing to help him till his body gives up, he's just thinking about Jungkook situation, he looks so wreck and tired but heat doesn't let him rest.

''oohhhh cumming hyungie, please don't stop''~

Jungkook screamed out more in pleasure when Taehyung abused his sweet spot, gasped with every thrust, and legs are trembling with every slam, the pleasure he was feeling from his hole was already too much to bear~ and then Taehyung's hand found his hard and throbbing cock in between his thighs, he wrapped it around his long fingers and pump it up and down, body shaking as he reach his orgasm, holding tightly into the sheets while his eyes rolled at back of his head.

Taehyung moaned when Jungkook clench his hole onto his cock that still ramming in and out of his overstimulated walls.

''Fuck!'' Taehyung groaned. ''so fucking tight... you feel so good, my bun.''

He grip the youngers small waist and hovered over him, he was licking and kissing the youngers back, kneading his soft button tail and leaving marks on his body as he hammered his hard cock inside, and in a matter of seconds he cummed so hard spilling his seeds inside the younger's hole.

Jungkook hummed in satisfaction as he feels Taehyung's warm seeds filled his stomach.

''Baby''~

Taehyung rasped out embracing the limp body of the younger.

You okay?

''Yes Hyung just tired, I just can't take it anymore!'' jungkook pouts and Taehyung chuckled.

''You did so well bun, so so good for hyung'' Taehyung whispers placing a gentle kiss onto his bunny ears.

Jungkook immediately blush at the praise, causing Taehyung to laugh adoringly showing off his cute boxy smile.

They let a few moments pass before Taehyung decided to scoop the younger into his arms, carrying him to the bathroom and place him into the counter.

Taehyung fills the bathtub with warm water and carried the younger into the shower to rinse off their sweaty bodies before slipping into the steaming hot bathtub.

Both sigh in contentment when they sink into the hot water that relaxes their exhausted body. Taehyung immediately pulls the younger into his lap and wraps his arms around his tiny waist.

"Hyung my body hurts so bad, I'm feeling sore down there" Jungkook whined leaning his back even more into the hard chest of the older.

Taehyung chuckled and squish his tiny waist, ''Hyung is sorry baby, but its your fault too you keep on screaming at me to fuck you hard"

Jungkook long ears immediately covered his eyes due to embarassment. ''Hyung you don't have to say it like that"

Taehyung laugh burying his face into the back of the younger hair, ''sorry baby, now what does my baby wants for breakfast?"

Jungkook put his fingers below his chin thinking for a second, hmm I want Pancake hyungie".

Taehyung chuckled and hug him behind, is that all? "Yes and a lot of kisses too! Jungkook grinned nose scrunching cutely"

Alright bun let's finish showering then so we can prepare our breafast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cringeeeeeeee!!!!

kamusta? How are y'all?

Miss you!

Cherry 🍒