VIII

Late afternoon~

Taehyung eagerly dials Yoongi and Jimin's numbers, and his heart pounding with excitement.

He can't wait to have them over and introduce someone very important to him. The anticipation builds as he waits for them to pick up the call, imagining the joyous reunion that awaits.

"H-hello?"...

Jimin answered the phone panting"

"Hey, Chim! Are you okay? Why are you panting?" he asks with concern, wondering what could have happened to make him out of breath. He waits anxiously for the response, hoping everything is alright.

''This better be important Taehyung" he can hear Yoongi deep groan in the background, and that's when he realize what exactly happening on the other line.

"Ermm..clearing his troat"

"sorry for interrupting. It's really important, I promise! Can you and Jimin come over later? I have something special to share with you both!" Taehyung says eagerly, hoping to pique Jimin's curiosity and get him excited about the surprise.

Jimin's body froze mid-movement as he heard his bestfriends request, the intense atmosphere suddenly shifted, leaving Jimin curious and intrigued.

He recall that time when Taehyung came over to their apartment and he was a bit preoccupied. Maybe now Taehyung is ready to open up about what's been bothering him before.

"Alright, Tae will swing by before 6! see yah!" Jimin responds with a playful tone.

Taehyung ended the call and turn his attention to the sleeping bunny man beside him, heart instantly melts he can't help but admire Jungkook's adorable front teeth and his soft, raven hair, those long, fluffy bunny ears are just too precious, his fingers traced the contours of sensitive fluffy ears, and the touch filled with love and tenderness.

He can't help himself and give a gentle peck on the soft pink lips, and he reluctantly got off the bed to stretch his body. With the Yoonmin couple coming in just 2 hours, he knew he had to do a little cleaning.

after awhile~

Jungkook woke up, feeling a sense of longing for Taehyung's warm presence. He pouted and rubbed his eyes, slowly getting out of bed, letting out a cute yawn, he waddled and followed the scent of his Taehyungie, and he found him in the kitchen, cooking something absolutely delicious! The aroma filled the air, making his tummy rumble with anticipation.

"Hyungie''...

Jungkook's sleepy voice made Taehyung turn his back.

"Ohh baby bun how's your sleep?"

Jungkook pouts cutely "hyungie, I already miss your warmth in bed."

Taehyung smiled showing his boxy smile and lovingly embraced his sweet Bunny, planting a gentle kiss on his temple. Sorry, bun, I had to cook and clean for Jimin and Yoongi hyung's visit. You're excited to meet them, right?

Jungkook eyes go wide, giving a tight hug to Taehyung, bouncing around the kitchen like a ball of energy.

Witnessing the cutest sight ever, he couldn't help but burst into laughter as he watched Jungkook's baby bunny behavior.

"C'mon bun, let's get you all freshened up. Jimin and Yoongi hyung...they'll be here any minute!

.
.
.

In their shared room, Jungkook excitedly picked out a paw sleeve and white cotton shorts that reveal his milky thighs. His long, fluffy bunny ears reach his shoulders, and he has the most adorable button tail peeking out from his tiny shorts.