~Prolog~

Hello! I am back. It has been so long since the finale of the first book came out but basically, my ex-bf had a small part in making a few chapters of the og of this book. And I think one day in anger and hatred towards him, I deleted it because I didn't want one of my books ruined because it reminds me of him. 

But I decided I should remake the book because you guys LOVED the first one and the og of this did quite well so why not!

~~Basic stuff to understand the book~~

Logan and Patton married after divorcing their wives. Each had three kids with their wives. Logan Berry had Remy, 8 at the start and 25 when it ended. Dominic was 5 in the beginning and 21 at the end. Dominic is a trans male, dead name Delilah. And finally, Virgil who was 1 in the beginning and 18 at the end.

Patton had Remus and Roman, 6 in the beginning and 23 in the end. Emile was 2 at the start and is 19 at the end.

They later adopted Thomas, who would be 9

I can't remember how old everyone was when it ended, and I've been looking through later chapters in the first book. I can't find anything so I'm just gonna say the above ages are correct and Remus and Roman and currently 26. Though I may be mistaken.

Meaning they would be-

Remy-28
Twins-26
Dominic(Janus)-24
Emile-22
Virgil-21
Thomas-12

All other details will be in the book, within the first 5 chapters(can't let you guys get too much info too soon)

I hope you enjoy the redo of this! Be aware, some things may change/be taken out. That's purely me not remembering what I wrote in the first one sooo yeah

First chapter was posted after this one! Go read it