12• Knee

Even though she had a basic notion of how to kiss, this scenario was absolutely different from anything she had experienced before; his tongue, his labored breathing crashing on her skin, his teeth slightly knocking on hers here and there due to the eagerness of his motions, the tight grip on the roots of her hair, his gloved hand around her throat, the way his chest rose and fell against her. It was inebriating.

When their lips separated from each other, she kept her tongue slightly poking out as if waiting for more and the mere sight of that with her eyelids low, creating such a sultry expression made Tomura grunt in the back of his throat as if he was truly trying to keep his sanity. The reason why he had halted the kiss was to readjust her position alongside a command for her to understand how he wanted her to move: " Straddle my knee. " Certainly, there was a whole list of things he could've done and positions he could've asked her for in the midst of their arousal, yet he chose something tamer.

With a hint of confusion in her expression, (y/n) didn't hesitate in doing as told, finding that he bent his knee until it was nudging right against her arousal. Yet when she, instinctively, tried to lift her hips away from it she was met with a pair of gloved hands forcing her position to not only remain as it was but he also silently encouraged her hips to sway back and forth to create friction. The unexpected position and the obscene  feeling she was thoroughly enjoying made her vocalization worse, parted lips pouring a ceaseless cascade of moans that echoed in the stillness of the room, filling his ears and flooding his mind with the most primal needs possible, once again awakening something in him.

One hand remaining on her hip whilst the opposite held onto her neck, he forced her to lean forth until their lips were brushing against each other's as he spoke. " Dabi is right... You do look like a little pet... And I think my little pet is in heat. " The timber of his voice made every little hair on the back of her neck stand on end with gooseflesh. Tomura's aroused tone had dropped an octave and his embarrassing accusation only increased her neediness tenfold, causing her hips to pick up a quicker pace whilst fighting the urge to cover her face, unable to hold his stare. " Are you looking away because you know I'm right ? " With a grip on her jaw, he forced her to hold eye contact whilst feeling how warm and slightly wet the fabric of his pants right on his knee had gotten. " Keep moving like that... Make yourself cum. " The humiliation making her choke on a whimper had (y/n) grinding hard into his knee while desperately leaning in for another kiss.

" Use your words. "

" Kiss me. "

" Good. "

Her tone was so quiet and helpless that she was sure of how pathetic she sounded but at this point her mind was too numbed by pleasure that she couldn't bring herself to care. Mindlessly rolling hips back and forth in the exact angle that would bring the most friction for her in spite of the layers of clothing in between them, (y/n) began to quicken the pace along with a sloppier version of the kiss, lapping at his tongue like a needy puppy until she couldn't do more than cry out in ecstasy whilst tensing every muscle in her legs, riding out every last second of her orgasm. Her own thighs trembled uncontrollably until she weakly collapsed into a sitting position in between his thighs.

" Good job... " A petname almost escaped Tomura's lips along with his praise, yet he contained it right on time.