23• Selfish

“Is that your sorry excuse of an apology? “ Of course Dabi had to nudge his fingers into the wound, figuratively speaking. “ At least give the poor thing a kiss. She deserves it after you yelled at her like a caveman. “

Dabi: Best wingman and fuck buddy.

The scarred villain leaned against the headboard with arms folding across his chest as if he was enjoying some sort of theater performance. Or perhaps directing one.

For unknown reasons the leader seemed to follow instructions and soon after he found himself guiding her head to the side just enough to reach for a kiss. It was definitely not because he liked doing what Dabi said but perhaps he was subconsciously begging for someone to help him in a situation he was utterly unfamiliar with.

“ Atta girl… Are you still mad at him ? “ Being the most talkative out of the three of them, Dabi seemed to enjoy the odd dynamic as she quietly replied against Shigaraki's lips with an ever so quiet ‘ no ‘.

Why was it so easy for them to have her like that once again ? Why wasn't she feeling that same anger and resentment from hours ago ? Why was she melting against his chest with every slow peck to her lips and every lick of his tongue ? Was it that easy ? It was frustrating but she couldn't fight against her body responding on its own. The heat boiling right beneath her skin seemed to consume her and she almost hated herself for being so compliant and submissive.

“ Oi… “ Dabi tried to get their attention once the wet noises from the slow kissing and her content sighing began to arouse him. “ If you keep that up I'm gonna pop a boner. “ It was supposed to be a warning but he really didn't mind if it happened.

Shigaraki couldn't care less about the flame villain’s warning as he shifted their positions so he could drop her body on the mattress and crawl atop of her with his mouth latching onto her throat in slow open mouthed kisses, adding a few rough bites here and there over the curve of her neck.
Her sighing became louder, evidently trying to hold back full on moans that ended up slipping against her will.

From Dabi's point of view, the arching of her back and widening of her mouth were the perfect visual addition to her noises and the fact that Shigaraki shamelessly began to press his knee against her clothed crotch to create a rhythmic friction only increased the viewer's arousal.

“ Finger her. “ Arms that were previously folded across his chest were now resting against his own thighs, resisting the urge to start stroking himself in spite of his previous warning.

It would have been so easy for the leader to ignore the blunt command but he was thinking exactly the same, what a coincidence. (Y/n)’s sleeping clothes made it so easy for his partially gloved hand to sneak beneath the hem of her sweatpants as well as her underwear in one slow motion until his fingers found the wetness between her folds, toying with the erected little bud against his fingerpads as he flickered it back and forth in circular stroking motions.

“ Fuck it. “ Throwing self control out of the window, the flame villain unbuttoned his own jeans just to attend to his erection after carelessly spitting onto his palm due to lack of better lubrication.
Could it be a hint of jealousy peeking from the back of Dabi’s mind? Shigaraki was getting rid of her clothes in such a desperate way as well as his own. Was he really going to fuck her in front of him without sharing ?

(Y/n) felt almost dizzy from the waves of ceaseless pleasure washing over her, only getting a break when the leader halted to get rid of her clothes. She could have felt shame from being undressed in front of both of them but her mind was already intoxicated with endorphins, too late to care about that now that her mouth was suddenly filled with two fingers sliding in and out against her tongue: it was Dabi craving her as well.

It was too much, she could only roll her eyes back into her skull when feeling the pressure of having her entrance stretched by Shigaraki in one slow thrust until he was buried deep inside her. Drowning her whimpers around Dabi's fingers, she could barely catch a glimpse of the villain stroking himself with his spare hand, switching her stare now to the messy mane of hair atop of her, deep crimson eyes devouring her with his stare. Both sets of eyes were glued on her figure.

Once the fingers were out of her mouth, her lips remained ajar with her tongue out like a pet in heat, panting in such a lascivious way.
“ Fuck! “ None of them expected her to moan in such a deliciously loud way but both were certainly thrilled to hear it. Shigaraki seemed to lose control of his motions, sloppily pounding into her like a feral animal until the room was filled with the sound of wet skin slapping against skin and her moaning distorted to whimpering.

On the other hand, the saliva coated fingers were used to stroke himself as the flame villain increased the desperate pace of his hand whilst witnessing the exhilarating scene of (y/n)’s toes curling up in pure ecstasy when the leader reached in between them to messily stroke her clit without decreasing the roughness of his pounding until it all seemed to end in a succession of events like a domino effect: The poor overstimulated (y/n) couldn't help the choked whimper and the trembling of her muscles when her orgasm hit her like an avalanche. As her walls tightened around Shigaraki along with the increasing wetness dripping out, the crimson-eyed reached his own peak just as soon as he pulled out, barely making it on time to pour the thick white over entrance and lips.

Not far behind, Dabi was breathlessly grunting to himself as he held his t-shirt up just above his chest to avoid getting cum on it as his stomach was the one that ended up painted in the sticky liquid.

The room was now quiet with nothing but breathless panting here and there.

וווווו×

Author's note: I swear I tried but I feel this smut scene sucked :c I'm sorry friends