surprise! (calum)

hi! thought you'd seen the last of me? *evil laughter* im back!

this time with better grammar!

i guessed you figured out already that iM WRITING A PROPER ONESHOT PER MEMBER. YES THATS RIGHT, A CLICHE ONE LIKE WHAT YOU SAW IN THIS WHOLE BOOK

NOW LETS START! (LOTS OF SKIPS JUST BECAUSE)

--

Walking down the sidewalk was a pain in the ass, till I saw him. The tan and attractive boy who was ready to cross the road. Calum Hood. I quickly walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, you're one sexy man." I smirked cheekily and he grinned, biting his bottom lip. His cheeks were tinted red and I noticed more of his facial features.

"Are you Asian?" I asked him. He looked at me, annoyed. What? I was just asking.

"How dare you?! I am not Asian!" he growled, getting some of his saliva on my face. I wiped it off and rubbed my hand on my jeans.

"Oh! Sorry," I apologized and he nodded understandingly.

"That's okay," he told me. "You're pretty, by the way." I smiled at his nice comment. I really wanted to know more about this boy. Before I could ask him anything, he cut me off. "Can we be BFFs?"

"Yes, Calum."

--

Me and Calum are now the best of friends. We go shopping together too. He buys me dresses, skirts, and everything in between.

He is just so... attractive in his own way. There's this sexy vibe deep down in him. I can't seem to explain it.

I think I have a crush on him, maybe.

But then I don't think we were made for each other ever since I saw him with another girl whose name I still don't know.

I'm happy for him, but on the inside, I was broken.

--

Today was movie night and I was spending it with Calum, luckily. After minutes and minutes of quarreling about which movie to watch, we finally settled with a classic.

Mean Girls.

I love that movie so much and Calum does as well, that's why we laughed so hard throughout the whole movie.

The movie ended, leaving us both in an awkward silence. I decided to break it by staring into his dark brown chocolate eyes.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Hey." He smirked.

That's when I finally thought, "Wow he is sexy."

I really wanna date him.

After our movie night, Calum left my apartment. I lazily got out off the couch and thought about myself.

I had long hair that reached my waist and I have dazzling blue eyes. I'm very thin. One thought circled my mind. I don't like myself.

Gosh, I'm tired.

--

Well, after a few weeks, me and Calum went out to eat some pizza. I was really hoping he considered this as a date. I'm 69% sure it is.

We sat down on our chairs and Calum ordered some random pizza flavors that I've never heard of nor tasted.

"Is this a date?" I questioned him.

"Maybe." he shrugged innocently.

"Don't fuck with me!" I laughed.

"Uh, yeah. It is a date."

"M'kay"

"Damn, I really like you," he told me.

"Me too."

Before I knew it, he pulled me closer and closer until our noses touched. "Do we need protection?" I asked.

"We're not gonna have sex," he said, followed with a chuckle.

"But why?" I whined.

"I have a girlfriend, *insert any name*."

"What?!"

"I was just kidding. Be my girlfriend?" he asked me.

"Yeah, whatever!"

This made me realize what I really like about him. He's sexy, he's tan, he's everything I could ever wish for. I like him lots.

--

While cuddling on the couch, he hovered over me to tickle my sides. I could barely breath due to laughter.

"Oh my God, Calum! Stop!" I giggled.

He paused and stared at me seriously. Calum tilted his head to the side and sighed. "Wait wait wait, my name is not Calum." he shook his head and took my hands in his.

"What?!" I retrieved my hands and stared at him in horror. "What do you mean you're not Calum?!" I was terrified. I couldn't trust anyone anymore after what had just happened.

He peeled of his face and I stared at him blankly. T-This wasn't possible! The whole thing hit me like a bomb exploding. Boom.

Harry Styles stood in front of me.

"Oh my fucking God, you're Harry Styles from One Direction! I'm so glad you're my boyfriend!"

"Yeah!" he said with his British accent. "Plus, I don't like you. I got my eye on someone else."

"What? Who?"

"Louis Tomlinson," he whispered and pulled Louis out of nowhere, kissing him.

I'm officially dead. My boyfriend is gay and he's Harry Styles from the worldwide famous boyband, One Direction.

My heart snapped at the couple that stood before me. How dare they kiss in front of me?!

Wow, today was really eventful.

--

The wedding ceremony was great, actually. Tons of people showed up, including myself.

The pastor did his thing and made Louis and Harry, or Larry, kiss. Everyone cheered loudly at the lovely couple.

Their claps got even louder when Harry pulled Louis closer to deepen the kiss. The pastor awkwardly backed away and disappeared.

I started tearing up. I was so proud of my ex-boyfriend. and what he had achieved: true love. I clapped and clapped until my hands got sore.

I was happy, maybe even too happy.

And that was my love story.

The End.

-

gosh idek if this was good or not

three more one shots coming your way! :-)

idk i think it shouldve been longer but yeah, this is what i could make out with the crap i wrote before

this whole thing was larry af but alot of people like larry so i was like "mkay lemme do this" it turned out okay i guess

goodbye! see you in the next chapter maybe tomorrow! (not really sure if theyre considered chapters but yah)