ACT I|CHAPTER 3. Bed Bugs In The Narco's Bed

Briefing...

On a computer screen belonging to Agent Taylor, a skype voice call is hosted as Agent Taylor sits at his desk, sipping coffee as he calls up one of 141's finest...Edward Stone. The operative was in Paris.

Taylor: "Edward."

Edward: "Sir."

Taylor: "Glad to hear you're up. As I've said earlier, you got a task to do in Mexico."

Edward: "I'm listening..."

Taylor: "Satellite feeds just captured images of AQ cells in the country, identifiable by Middle-Eastern features, masking identities and that they're negotiating with Cartel members in the region of Las Almas. We've just got intel from Mexico that they've found Narcos moving someone, possibly a VIP to a safe house in Guadalajara. I'm sure you understand what the objective is, yes?"

Edward: Investigate AQ's presence and capture the AQ VIP?"

The agent chuckles, admiring Edward's intelligence and seeing how he's able to guess what the situation's going to be.

Taylor: "Nicely done on that guess, Edward. I knew you were smarter than I thought. But anyway, you will have the assistance of Mexican Special Forces and PMCs on this op. I'm giving you and your squad the greenlight to fly down to Mexico, and investigate AQ's presence with the aid of Special Forces and Shadows."

Edward: "Shadows?"

Taylor: "Shadow Company. General Shepherd's contractors are in Mexico assisting some of your colleagues on an op in the region of Las Almas currently hunting down a wanted man, but that's not your duty. As said before, your duty is to investigate AQ's presence in Mexico and to capture their VIP. He likely has valuable intel, Edward. Your flight is at 3 in the morning... We'll talk soon, Edward. Godspeed."

Edward: "Take care, sir."

9 hours later, the next day...

Furezes Especiales HQ, Las almas, Mexico

October 30th 2022

08:10

The sun rises over the horizon, over the HQ of the Mexican Special Forces where a large transport plane is unloading its cargo at a runway in the Mexican Special Forces HQ. Inside it, 5 operatives of Task Force 141 show themselves. The men from Paris.

 The men from Paris

Edward Stone

(An OC of mine)

(Voice sounds like Henry Caville)