their real?

The traveler walked in the building alongside kaeya and amber, still unaware of the two small creatures attached to their pants.

"Jean, I've brought them." Keaya stated. Kaeya then explains to Jean what happened earlier.

"Mondstadt welcomes you. I'm Jean, acting grand Master of the knights of favonius. This is Lisa, our resident librarian." Jean introduces Lisa and herself.

"Oh? Are you sweeties here to help us out? You're both so adorable; sadly, the timing is regrettable... stormterror has caused quite the ruckus in the region since its recent resurgence." Lisa then explains.

"Simply put, Mondstadt's Elemental sphere and let lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten. For a mage, it couldn't get much worse; my skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout." Lisa continued.

"If it weren't for this interference, the knights of favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing posters. We simply ask you that you repose in mondstadt while we help you seek out your sister." Jean explained to the traveler aether while the little aranara was listening.

"I really should help out as well." Aether replied to Jean.
"Paimon will help too!" Paimon added, "Good. In that case, we need a plan." Kaeya said, crossing his arms in the process.

"With stormterror now directly attacking mondstadt, we may have an opportunity to cut this problem off at the source. Lisa has revealed the sources of stormterror's power with her detection magic."

"They're located in the abandoned four winds' temple. Stormterror's ability to owhip up these kinds of storms can be attributed to drawing power from the temples." Lisa stated the location of the power source of davalin.

"Our main objective is to deal with three if the four temples. I trust everyone understands why we are only dealing with three."

"Paimon doesn't," paimon stated to be interrupted by the traveler, "we'll ask later.."

"Knights of favonius, time is against us. The storm is rampant. There is no point in maintaining a defensive position. Alright, we need to take initiative and act before the situation escalates."

Y/n started to feel sleepy from the long dialog. The aranara then fell asleep while clinging on to the young 500 year old male.

Time soon pasted and our traveler was entering these temples with our favorite characters.

The first temple was done quickly , surprisingly the aranara Y/n was still attached to aether's pants.

The next temple was with kaeya. Aether walked along side paimon to the doors of the temple where kaeya waited.

"You've arrived, Come closer can you smell that?"
Kaeya asked the traveler. "I can't smell anything" Aether replies.

"Something must have happened in the temple. I imagine there will be slime,hilichurls, and whatever is giving stormterror extra power."
Kaeya puts his hand on his waist.

"Oh yes, this is going to be lively indeed!"

"Will it be dangerous?" Aether asked.
"As bustling as it may be- no I can't imagine it will be dangerous at all. Its a pity that the temple of the wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity, lets head in aether"

The two males (and aranara) entered the ruins as the doors glow with a vibrant blue hue.

"Let me show you how the knights of favonius conquer our adversaries!"
The two walked straight and observed the area.

"The temple should be up there." Kaeya pointed out. "Wait how do you know?" Paimon asked kaeya chuckled and replied "expirence"

The two jumped down to the ground with a low level of water that reaches their ankles. Kaeya took advantage of this and froze the monsters with ease.