Prologue

Description of the story : (Alternative Universe)

Wei Ying was left alone on Yiling streets till he was taken by a lady, named "Baoshan Sanren". 

Baoshan sanren soon realized that the child wasn't random abandoned child, He was the child of his most loved disciple, Cangse Sanren.

She raised him like her own child, He had all freedom not only did she teach him tricks, techniques but also strengthened his golden core. He never knew of any clans, He never met Jiang Fengmian. While he was raised by Baoshan Sanren not only he learned about cultivation but he also got gifted a sword by Baoshan Sanren when he was strong and suitable enough to use them. Baoshan already had a plan on letting him go, all she wanted to do was to provide him some love, help and cultivation. He named his sword Suibian.

(Just because he was raised by baoshan doesn't mean he doesn't have same mindset since baoshan let him have freedom he decided to name it whatever. but please remember, The suibian is not the same as in the current which was gifted by Jiang fengmian))

She had to let him go soon to live his own life, she couldn't let him stay with her all the time. She side-by-side also taught him of general life and business just after he leaves the mountain. Though he loved her very much, he really needed/wanted to continue his bloodline but once he leaves the celestrial mountain he can never return. They had the best of memories together, everything wei ying did reminded her of cangse. After all the time finally came, the age of 18, he had to leave. This was the growing age for a child to take their steps to finally become an young adult. 

It was heartbreaking but after a while staying with her he matured and unterstood its for his best. He left the mountain with his sword after a last goodbye, He'll never see her again.

The time finally came, time to find a job wait but did he have any money?

oh no

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------