Travel to gusu - Chapter 3

note: This story is a little ahead of the time, let's imagine wei ying was born a little late and never really died probably will not die aswell as jiang yanli and jin zixuan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAN! YAN! I BEG YOU! STOP THIS DANCE!" the lady sobbed, this was a miserable scene to just look at. Wei ying had no clue, but the elder lady was kicked away for intrupting her dance. Wei ying suddenly makes a small gesture on his right hand and pointed towards the young lady, something like a- lightning bug** at night glowed in round shape glowed and shooted towards the young lady's head and suddenly disappeared. At that action, the dancing woman suddenly fainted and the elder woman quickly ran towards and hugged the fainted lady into an embrace.

Wei ying finally asked, "Miss, what happened?"

The old lady stared up to the young man, in displeasure she said "M-my daughter... She... was engaged... not too long ago. but her fiance... after that.. he went to to cut  firewood in the mountain.. but he... he was killed by a wolf.. Yan.. left to find him, b-but when she came back...
s-she looked like a different person, she didn't drink.. she didn't eat  and then.. forgot us. S-SHE'S OUT OF HER MIND! s-she oftens dance to towards the dafan mountain"  

'this lady is crying so badly... i feel so bad about this.. should I investigate?...' , wei ying thought to himself, he frowned after hearing the story this could only give this lady more tears to cry to, just some screams came to disturb his mind.  

"ANYBODY?? HELP!! HELP PLEASE HELP!"

the screams got only louder, the girl fainted so it was good for now.  He could trust them for her care, she wasn't gonna wake up anytime soon. He soon left the area and swiftly walked towards the screams and, as he approached closer the screaming for help only increased which made wei ying worried. Like c'mon he just came into here, he didn't want to witness a dead corpse just as he would reach. Once he felt like he was pretty close he entered a forest.

He walked towards and as he reached what he saw was.. was pretty weird. A net? A fishing net? Is this the net what he was told about, but never got to see himself? the net- it was hanging from a tree.

'This quality looks expensive is the sound coming from it? wait, is this the deity-binding nets? THE EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE ONES??'  He opened his mouth in awe

 Not only net but something crawled like a ball in everyone of them, these! they must be people calling for help! but as he quickly made a move, he needed to get rid of those. There was no time for make a move. He pulled out suibian and threw at them. They were only 4 luckily. All of them fell, pity them! Once the people were out of that net they observed the man infront of them, suibian came back into his hands. 

"Thank you! Thank you great young man! it really means a lot!" A man approached and appreaciated wei ying, wei ying smiled and nodded his head, "Ofcourse!"