Travel to Gusu - chapter 4

Wei ying woke up, It seems like he had a nightmare. After a while he deeply inhaled and exhaled. Such a bad way to start another day. Stretched his body a bit and ah, turns out his back was sore. He slowly got up. The rise rised and a new day to start his journey but after all this. He was really hungry. No hurry for the competition. It wasn't pretty far, they had probably covered half way through. Today wasn't really his day, first bad sleep, then bad dream and now bad pain in his spine. He was a little worried about that boy who seemed so little and appeared in his dream. 

He took his suibian and came out of that cave.

"The sun's burning today." he said struggling to open his eyes.   

he sighed, "There's no need for compass for now, I need to find something to eat"

He rode his suibian and quickly went to the west, luckily within 20 minutes they could find a house, but it was a little unsafe because there were not many people, wei ying decides to continue for a bit too soon he found a lake, and near it a town! It was a bit suprising, he didnt expect to find many villages around yiling turns out, The world isn't that big huh?

He  travelled a bit to reach the center or the mart with crowd of people. once he found a good place where could be good food, he stopped down there, and he looked around at the crowd to hopefully find some people who are not busy and can help him with restraunts. He went towards a group of men.

"Hello mister, do you know a good restraunt for a cheap dine-in?" he asked politely smiling.

one of the drunken men said "WelllLLlll that one where we came from"

the man points at a direction while limping. "Ahhh okay thank you so much mister"

"yea yea okay" They left.

'Well that wasn't polite, couldn't they atleast say goodbye nicely. Looks like he had a problem with his leg too. Should've taken care.' (He pretty much doesn't understand what drunk means) he walked towards that direction. He found an inn, was.. was this the place they told him about?? but an inn is for staying, how could you possibly have food here.

'I should trust them..' he approached to that inn and there when he entered he saw tables and a counter. 

'Ohhh so they serve food in inns too!' he sat on the table, a bit confused, it was his first time in a restraunt. Gladly he still had good money left. A waiter approached.

"Hello good mister what would you like to order?"

"what?"

"what do you want to order?"

"oh AH what do you have?" 

The waiter presented an awkward smile, "Well sir, we have many varities of meat and also rice, wheat, noodles and rice sticks and many more!"

"do you have buns?"

There was sudden slience between their conversation, "uhm sir bun? ahah.. you might not find it here.."

"oh okay then I'd like rice"

"How much?"

"oh 1 bowl.."

"ok got it! it'll be back in a few minutes."

Wei ying sliently sighed, he could see that waiter's face, it was as if... as if he was questioning if wei ying was human or an animal. He was good at reading people, probably got that from his mom. he looked around, a group of people talking blah blah, another group and there didn't seem anyone lonely like him! Now to remember he had many good friends when he was with his master, but- but now it was lonely, if he kept travelling he probably wouldn't find a friend. Hopefully he could find one at gusu lan clan, if they'll allow him to stay.

The food arrived, a bowl of rice with vegetables chopped onto it. Ah it looked delicious! but not more delicious than which baoshan made!  He started eating, sitting and eating. He would want to eat like a pig right now but he wasn't really like that when there were unfamiliar people around him. To them, he seemed like an very well mannered man as if he belonged to gusu lan! 

He was done, he didn't know what to do or what to pay, the same waiter approached to him.

"anything else sir?"

"No I'm done, how much?.."

"1 copper coin." ((I dont know about china currency, please correct me if I am wrong))

"oh okay" He pulled out his small money pouch and put an copper coin.

he then left that place, continuing ahead there he found this place very lively. He approached a man who was trying to sell radishes. 

"Excuse me"

"U-uh yes?" the man replied, he seemed young

"Do you about gusu lan clan?" 

"o-oh yes...  i know... Uhm, are you visiting there for the cultivation competetion ?''

"Oh- hah how do you know?" he asked with a awkward smile

"Nothing, I just... visited it once."

"oh! that's cool, how far is it from here?"

"U-UH oh around 170 miles I believe.." 

"Thank you so much! Your radishes... are they fresh?.."

"a-AH yes! mister... do you want ..?"

"... HAHA i am homeless right now, if I had a kitchen I would really take some. but yoUUU know we can't eat raw radishes.."

"oh... okay..."

"HEY ! i promise i'll buy once i win it"

'dang such a good man! hopefully I can help him, and gusu lan is very close only 2 days away! I coming for you my money' wei ying smiled at his thoughts

Wen ning replied with a smile on his face and nodded, and wei ying continued. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note : Next chapter(s) will contain our heros first meet.

please don't ask why wen ning is so far from yiling lets just think its for his sister kind of travelling-

My exams are finally over and This is break 👌👌

I'll try upload 1-2 chapters every day and start updating my one shots aswell. 

take care! and thank youu