6

I was going to go cleaning today and I did and I spent an hour and a half cleaning at my cleaning job more money towards my tattoos and a septum piercing hopefully this will be good. Then I have made some more money towards this. To make up for what I have done to the hair dye and hair bleach that kind of took away from some of the money. But I am also finding opportunities and around the house to do the cleaning and stuff so that's very good. But I have to fill out a piece of paper every time I do a chore which is good because then that means I get money out of that. I'm is very excited about cleaning so far every Monday and Tuesday night it's very interesting to be able to clean. Not only do you get a lot of aggression out and you get mindfulness but also you get a lot of things that you want out of life through cleaning you might not think about it when you're a kid having to clean your room is a pain in the ass but actually it's not one or trying to get money. 
Take of his kids when you try to clean your room are you have to clean your room and actually can create creative juices that might help you with things in life to create things I created a tattoo design with the hatchet man. That'll signify my actual musical passport which would be juggalo.....juggalette more or less because I am female by birth and personal standers.   After that I ended up finding out that I can write another bark spell creativity in certain for another walk a barrel Insane Clown Posse actually my first book on the insane clown posse. My favourite band because they help me with my anger and other things that therapist or mental health worker cannot help me with. I find that music is the best way to help your disorders or your mental problems because it's actually pretty Suzanne I need to know if you hear the lyrics and noticed that they actually were you coming from. In this case with the Insane Clown Posse us use your anger wisely and maybe you can go somewhere in life and you'll be able to go and do things you wanna do. I'm done with relationships for now as you probably gas cleaning house. Not just cleaning my cleaning work place but also I couldn't stand the guy from Gambia he ended up wanting to get certain kinds of pictures of me that I wasn't going to give them so I said goodbye.