six.

Shuri

   It's currently eight in the morning

   It's currently eight in the morning. I was awoken by one of my servants. M'baku called upon a meeting. Of course. I sat on the throne tired and irritated I just know M'baku going to throw a fit over nothing. Again. Like last time he came barging in complaining about going to visit the Farmer's market and got upset because people were eating chicken in his face. He wrote a whole speech on how Wakanda's people should become vegans. We heard loud footsteps and chants coming toward us.

  Ayo rolled her eyes, "He's so dramatic." I put my head down. I'll be glad when this is over. I wish I was sleeping right now. "Good morning my lovely people," M'baku said smacking on an apple.  I sighed. "You woke us up early just for you to come late. Bro, I hope this is important." M'baku finished up his apple, "oh this is very important." So dramatic. He sat up in the chair and crossed his legs.

  "The beach has been shut down for two years since our HUGE occupation with the fish people yeah. My people and I are tired of the pool and jacuzzi. We want the beach back. Open. To. Everybody." He said. "We are big people. All of us can't keep crowding in a pool."  "Last time I saw the fish and his people of Talokan. Both of you guys." He said pointing at me. "Had made a truce." I nodded. He wasn't wrong we did make a truce. But I don't officially trust him yet.

   What if I open the beaches again and some of my people come up disappear? I had to take my chances as the queen. I have to give the people what they want.  "You're right Baku." He smirks. "I know I am." "Monday the beaches will be back open. I'm going to send a cleanup team out there today. Before we open it back up we have to make sure everything is safe out there." M'baku was satisfied. The meeting was soon over and everyone went back home.

   "You sure about this Queen?" Okoye asked with a concerned tone. I nodded. Soon I was led back to my room by one of the servants.  I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone.

Shuri: Morning Malaysia, any plans today?

   I laid back in my bed with my hands behind my head waiting on Malaysia to text me back. It is early she's probably still sleeping.  Or she's out working.

Ding
Malaysia: Morning queen. We're currently at The River Tribe. After we're going somewhere to eat. How's your morning going?

Malaysia

I sent shuri a text back and began back talking to the others. My phone began to vibrate in my back pocket. Incoming call from Shuri. I stepped to the side once again and answered it. "I didn't feel like texting. Can you talk?" I look over at the others. They seem to be okay. "Yeah, everything okay?" I said walking towards the small lake. "Yeah, just came back from the council meeting. M'baku and his tribe were complaining about opening the beach back up." She sighed. I smiled, "you know what I was planning on asking you that. I want to visit the beach." I stated.

"It'll be back open to the people Monday." She said yawning. "If you're still sleepy we can talk later." I looked behind me seeing Kayleigh coming towards me. "Oh no I called you because I wanted to hear your voice I'm fine. We can still talk." I removed the phone from my ear.

"You guys need me?" She shook her head no. "I'm just coming over to be nosey. Who are you talking to." She said trying to reach for my phone. "Stop, go back over there." She eyed me. "I'm watching you, Williams." I put the phone back up against my ear. "Sorry about that." Shuri laughs. "It's okay baby girl. Do you got any plans tonight?" Did we have some plans tonight? I don't think so.

  "No not that I know of. Our professor hasn't sent us anything yet. So I'll probably just binged watch abbot elementary all night." I turned around again to see if my friends were still in their spots. Shuri laughs, "You are a nerd. I like you." I blushed. "It's a really good show. It's so funny, you should give it a watch." Shuri hummed, "Only if you come over and watch it with me." I stop in my tracks. This girl. "Okay," I whispered. We got quiet for a couple of seconds. "Do you listen to Koffee?" She asked.

  "A little I know a couple of songs. Jade listens to her a lot." I said. "She'll be down here tonight at club diamond. Y'all should come." Shuri says. "I'll tell them about it."

"Just don't say it around others. Because people don't know she's coming. And if the council finds out I'm letting people in they'll go crazy." She said. But she's the queen doesn't she has to say so? "Gotcha, listen I'm going to go back over with the others, talk to you later?"

"Yeah okay, call me when you get to your villa. Most likely I'm not going to be busy. Probably just chill in my lab." She said. I smiled.

"Okay talk to you later."

"See you later gorgeous." I smiled and ended the call. I headed back towards the others. "Welcome back," Anastasia says. I sat down at the table. "We just found out that Nakia doesn't live in Wakanda no more," Imani says closing her journal. I widen my eyes. "Did they say why?" She shook her head no. "I read so much about her. She's a legend here." Imani agreed. "But they still be in touch with her. I spoke with her older cousin, she said she'll try to reach out to her and see if she can make a trip over here."

"That's awesome, let's hope she does." everyone agreed.

"Now since you are back. Who were you on the phone with?" Jade asked as I eyed Kayleigh. "Just someone back home." Jade raised her eyebrow. "Was it Mingi?" I widen my eyes. "No girl, Mingi and I are just friends." She looked me up and down. "Whatever."

"Do you guys want to go clubbing tonight?" I asked looking at my hands. Kayleigh gasped, "did you? Malaysia Williams just asked if we wanted to go clubbing?" I rolled my eyes. "What did Wakanda do to my friend? Are you okay? Are you sick? Did someone give you drugs?" I rolled my eyes as she started feeling all over me. "No, Kay I just overhead some people talking about a club called diamond."

"I want to go. I'm ready to drink anyways." Anastasia says dancing in her seat. I laughed. "What are we eating? Our driver should be here soon." "There's this cafe near the villa it's the walking distance we can go there," Imani says searching it up on her phone. "Okay let's go there." We got up and headed towards the SUV. "Are we going straight to the villa and then walking to the cafe?" Kayleigh asks. I nodded.

"Good because I need to change I am sweating chile." Usually, Kayleigh would throw a fit when she began to sweat. I'm shocked to see her calm. I sat between Ana and jade. I can't wait till tonight. I'm excited to see Shuri. I decided to not tell them about koffee being there. I want to surprise them.

A/N
I am beyond happy. Thanks for the 1k reads and thanks for voting and commenting. I'm updating again tonight because I'm extremely happy. Also Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you guys and girls had fun hanging out with your families. 🫶🏽