seventeen.

Shuri

I was sick. I was angry. I opened the bottle of clear alcohol and took a sip. I have a decision. Did I want to lose Malaysia forever. Or did I want to end a ten-plus friendship with Alexis? I sat back in my lab chair. I wish Okoye was here. I put the bottle onto my lips. "I need to end this now." I pulled out my phone and called her.

Malaysia

I pushed Shuri's heavy body off of me, "You are so drunk and smell horrible." I said holding my nose. She stood up stumbling a little. "Let's talk." I went back into the bathroom and grab a wet towel. "Here wiped your face off." She looked down at me and grabbed the wet face cloth. "I'm sorry for knocking your flower pot over. I fell a little when I came through the window." She said cleaning her face.

"Yeah, I know you messed up my pots." She threw the rag on the bed. "I ended things with Alexis." I nodded sitting down on my bed. "It didn't go well." I cross-crossed my legs. "Now I know why you're so drunk." She sat down and laid back on the bed. "She threaten me. She said she was going to post all of our pictures together on social media. If my people, my culture the world find out about my sexuality I'm over with." I frown.

"Thats just evil. I'm so sorry. You two known each other since teen years. Why would she do such a thing." I said looking at her. She shrugs, "Because I don't to keep doing this with her knowing I got you. Why would I keep fooling with her when I know she's never going to be with me."

  "She change me honestly. She told me she didn't want a relationship. That messed me up so bad." I nodded listening. "Same thing you told me." She sighs. "I was confused." She said putting her hand on my lower back. "Yeah okay."

"I think we can work this out Malaysia." I shook my head. "I still don't think you're ready." Shuri sat up. "It seems to me that you didn't want to end things with her." I said looking down at my freshly polished toes. "YOU DON'T KNOW THE FEELING OF LOSING SOMEONE YOU USED LOVED!" She yelled. I stood up walking towards the window, "I think you should leave." I said moving my flower pots over to the side dresser. "Look Malaysia I'm sorry for yelling. Today, shit this whole month has been too much for me."

She came up behind me, "I'm sorry, Malaysia. I just don't know what's wrong with me. I used to think all the time Alexis would finally tell me she wanted to be with me. That's why I stayed beside her. I had to let her go. I was hurting myself and I was hurting you. Because I was trying to love someone that didn't even love me." I turned towards her. "I'm going to call you a Uber. So you can get home safe." I don't have time for the emotions tonight I just can't.

She gripped my shirt, " Are you trying to kick me out so you can talk to Malik?" I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm kicking you out because I don't have time for this," I said taking her hand off my shirt. "And if I want to talk to Malik I can. Who's going to stop me? I don't belong to nobody."

  She sat back down. "Girl you is mine. Nobodies else. So go ahead and tell Malik." She said pulling a bottle out of her jacket.

I grabbed the bottle out of her hand, "You not drinking in here." She hovered over me, "I feel so sick right now." I walked to the bathroom and started the shower with hot water. She wasn't leaving anytime soon. I walked back into the room seeing Shuri sprawled out on the bed. I took her shoes off.

"Shuri. Get up so you can take a shower. You are not going to sleep in my bed smelling like that." She groans pulling me on top of her. "Let me, please you." I made a disgusted face. "You'll be pleasing me when you take a bath." She flipped us over. I swear to God if this girl throws up in my mouth I'm going crazy. She kissed the left side of my neck. "Let's make babies." I laughed. "Shuri be so for real right now." She chuckled getting off top of me. "Can you help me take my clothes off?" she said taking her shirt off. I rolled my eyes, "Get in the bathroom Shuri."

I pushed her into the bathroom. "It's steamy in here. What you trying to do to me girl." She said eyeing me. I rolled my eyes and unclip her bra. She covered her chest. "Ask first!" She said. "You are a child." She smirks. "Now let me take off yours." I smack her hands. "No! Take off your pants so you can shower."

"Lame," she said taking her pants off. Shuri stepped into the shower. "You not getting in with me." I rolled my eyes. "No, take a shower so you can go to sleep. You're working my nerves." She pouted her lips. Really at her big age.

She started smiling once I started taking my pants off, "I'm only getting in just to keep an eye on you. Your drunk ass might slip and fall." I took my shirt off and got into the shower with her. She pulled me in front of her. She wrapped her arms around my waist. "I really want you Malaysia. I promise I'll try." She said putting her face into my neck. I nodded.

  She hummed a tune, "What are you humming?" She lift her head. "Brent Faiyaz All mines." I nodded. "That song describes us. "Oh really." I said turning around to face her.

"I walked twenty minutes here to try to get you back. Use my beautiful face and charm to persuade you." I raised my eyebrow. "Well, you didn't."  I laughed. "I'm serious though Malaysia. You probably thinking she's too drunk right now to know what she's talking about. But I came here drunk walking because I wanted to try. I want us to try." She frowns at me, "You think we can?" I nodded. "I'm willing to try." She smiles.

  "But if this happen again. Shuri I swear I'm going to set your whole lab on fire." She laughs and stops. She pulls me behind her.

  Next thing you know shuri was vomiting on the shower floor, "SHURI!." I screamed getting out of the shower.

A/N
Welp. Let's just talk about how dirty Alexis is I do not like her. I can't believe Shuri once loved her. EW! And not shuri drunk walking to Malaysia villa and sneaking into her window LMAO.  THANKS FOR THE 12K. Thanks for commenting and liking love you all soooooo much 🫶🏽🥹