nine.

Malaysia

Jada and I were currently in the kitchen cooking. Well, I was cooking and she was watching. "So you're telling me all y'all did was HUMP ON EACH OTHER," Jade exclaimed. I was dying laughing at her. "Why are you mad though?" I said while stirring the rice. "Because I wanted to see you come back here limping after she destroyed you with her strap." I widen my eyes.

"Jade why are you like this!" She crossed her arms. "I can't believe this." She said upset. "Plus according to her, we were both crazy drunk. She said she stopped it before it got out of hand." I stated. "Girl that's the best type of sex." I threw a slice of onion at her. She smiles. "You look happy though. I'm glad you had fun." I smiled. "Have you talked to her today?" I nodded. "She called me to tell me she'll be gone for a couple of hours and she wouldn't be close to the phone." Jade furrowed her eyebrows.

"I wonder where she's going talking about a couple of hours ." I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know but she did send me a quick text after." Jade smirks, "What did she say?"

"Oh, none. Just that she was thinking about me." Jade grinned. "Aww." Kayleigh walks into the kitchen, "What is y'all talking about?" I finished pouring the water out of the rice. I decided to cook smothered cream chicken thighs with white rice and asparagus. "We're talking about last night," I said covering the food up. "The food is ready by the way." I sat on the bar stool. "So you and Shuri huh?" Kayleigh asked. I sighed.

"Y'all act like the girl and I are dating. We just talk." I explained. "You knew I liked her first right?" I looked up at Kayleigh. She can't be serious right now. "No," I said sitting up. "Girl be foreal," Jade says walking past her with a plate full of food. "I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to Malaysia." Kayleigh says rolling her eyes. "I don't care who you talking to. You always trying to be shady toward Malaysia. And I'm tired of you coming for her. It's obvious that Shuri has something for Malaysia and not you." Jade says. I stood up, "Y'all stop it please." I pleaded. The others came into the kitchen to see what was going on.

  "What's wrong?" Imani asked looking around. "I just asked Malaysia a simple question and jade opened her big mouth butting in," Kayleigh said.  "No, you questioned that girl about you liking Shuri," Jade said now standing up. "You never told us you had a thing for shuri," Anastasia says. Exactly I thought.

  "Didn't you do the same thing with Malik?" Anastasia asked. "Why are y'all jumping on me? I just asked a simple question. I thought I told y'all." jade crossed her arms, "well you didn't." Kayleigh left out the kitchen. "We shouldn't be arguing guys. Remember we have to stay in this villa for a whole year. Together." I said getting ready to leave the kitchen.

  "Malaysia you got to start sticking up for yourself when it comes to Kayleigh," Anastasia says. "Why would I argue with Kayleigh I did that all my freshman and sophomore years," I explained turning around. "I think she should beat that bitch ass," Jade says. "That's still our friend y'all," Imani stated.

  "Not mine. This friendship is over with." Jade says. I turned back around going up the stairs. "Malaysia come back," Imani yells. I went into my room and shut my door. I didn't have any idea that Kayleigh liked Shuri. If I knew I would have been stopping talking to her. I probably wouldn't even look her way.

I sat down across my bed and pulled out my laptop along with my journal.

  I wonder if Nakia's cousin got in touch with her yet

I wonder if Nakia's cousin got in touch with her yet. If she did this would be a big a win for us and the professor. I strolled through Twitter. "Locals of Chicago claim to see Iron Man flying over them." Another superhero. I wonder what their story is. I remembered the time I met Dr. Strange. He came to our school during my Junior year of college. He gave us a lecture of time. It was hard paying attention. That man is fine. I shut my journal.

I felt like rewatching True beauty again. I laid my laptop on my stomach and pressed play. My eyes became droopy.

I sat up not knowing I fell asleep. I shut my laptop and turned it over to lie back down. Incoming facetime call from Shuri. I picked up my phone and answered it, "Hey gorgeous." I smiled "Hello. How was your day?" She sigh. "Tiring." Her eyes were light red. "You have been swimming." She nodded rubbing her eyes. "I went and met an old friend." I nodded. "How was your day?" She asked.

"Okay, I guess." Shuri frowns. "What's wrong something happened?" I nodded. "Talk to me, baby girl." I sat up, "Malaysia ask me about you today. She told me that she liked you. But she never told me. She never brought it up at all." I said. "Wow. What did your other friends say?"

"They said the same thing I said. She never brought it up. Because if I knew that Kayleigh had a crush on you. I wouldn't even be talking to you." Shuri grinned. "Her having a crush on me wasn't going to stop me from talking to you. I don't care." I giggled. "I'll still be in your dm while she's in mine ignoring the hell out of her." She licked her lips and smirked.

"You look so sexy in them glasses." I blushed pushing them up a little. "Have you eaten anything?" I nodded. "I cook smothered chicken and rice." I looked at the camera seeing the huge ceiling. She came back to the camera with just a nice sports bra on. "Damn. That sounds good." I notice I haven't eaten yet. "It is. I'm a good cook."

"You have to cook for me one day." I nodded. "Definitely." She smiles at the camera. "I want to see you. You got research tomorrow." I nodded. "What time y'all usually get done." She asks. "Around three or five. Depends on the subject we ask about." She nodded. "The beach opens back up tomorrow. Let's go together."

"Sure. Are you coming to get me or?" She nodded. "Yeah." "We really don't know much about each other. Tell me about yourself." She said. The conversation goes on all night. Shuri didn't open up to me much. But I was glad to hear some of the stories happy stories. She did admit that she hasn't been happy for the last three years. That's a start. On the other hand me. I probably talked her head off. But she seemed fine.

Soon she was asleep with the phone on her face. I laughed at her snoring.

A/N
I'm so tired guys. I tried making this chapter long but I am sleepy as hell lol. And forgive me for the grammar mistakes i'll fix them In the morning LMAOOOOO. Thanks for the 2k reads 🫶🏽 like and comment.