Sleepy baby - Notti

It was a hot day in New York so you guys decided on going to the pool, it was you Melz, Jay, Jstar, Dd, Ddot, and your beautiful boyfriend Notti.

Your bathing suits

Yours:

Notti's:

Notti's:

You were in the more shallow end of the pool for you did not know how to swim and you were getting a little sleepy

"Y/n come to this side of the pool" ddot said the others agreeing
"Nah I'm okay I don't even know how to swim and I'm-" you were cut off by jay coming over to you and standing in front of you with his back towards you "get on my back and I'll take you to Notti" he said because Notti was in the 9ft end and they were in the 8ft end and you were in the 4 ft end.

You got on his back and held on a little tight as he swam to Notti, you were falling asleep when you heard Notti talking to you, "Mami come on" he said and you cautiously moved from jays back to his and held on as you watched jay swim back to the others.

You guys chilled there and talked for a little despite how tired you were, you had got back on nottis back because he was holding you on his front. He swam around for about 5 mins before he went with the others but you were already knocked you drooling on Notti's shoulder.

N⭕️tti's POV

As I swam back to the others I seen they look at me and I heard them chuckle and laugh,
And Jstar grabs his phone taking a picture then a video.
"What's so funny?" Notti asked confused

"Lil sis was tired" Jstar said laughing
"Yeah she was falling asleep on my shoulder when I was bringing her over to Notti" jay said smiling showing his dimples.

"Damn y'all cute" Melz said
"She's knocked" dd Said
"Tranna be like her and sleep anywhere" ddot Said

Notti turns his head slightly to the right to see you knocked out drooling all over his shoulder, he holds back a laugh while smiling and gently moves you to his front so that you were laying on his chest.

He swam to 4ft then walked up to the stairs getting out the water dripping off the both of you and walking to the pool chair. He sat laid his towel down the best he could on the chair with one hand, and sat down laying you on top of him and your head on his shoulder then he laid ddots towel on top of you both then he put a clean white towel on his shoulder so you can drool on it.

"My Sleepy baby, I love you ma" he said kissing your forehead and dozing off for a little himself.

---------/💕/--------

Hello my wonderful readers💕
This one was a little softer/shorter because the last one was....what it was😅
Thank you for reading💕
EVERYTHING FOR NOTTI 💕💯
Word count: 518💞
Proof read💕
Forever 14💔
Please vote and feel free to send in some request 💕