Daddy - Notti - DDot - DD Osama

"Daddy?" You said to notti with an innocent smile "what..?" He said and be looked caught off guard "I said notti?" You looked at him confused and he just looked confused as well.

"Oh! Um what did you need baby?" He asked and you had an idea since dd and ddot were upstairs playing the game you just said "I want you to fuck me" and he looked at you shocked.

"Ma what? You know I can't do anything to you I lost the bet." He said slightly annoyed remembering the bet and his ddot and dd made. You guys usually had sex about every 3 days but it's been 2 weeks for notti.

You just sat on his lap and started grinding on his dick "please...I need you" you moaned and he took a second to find himself then he picked you up "no baby a bet is a bet and you lost" he said "daddy please" you begged "what's up wit chu and that word"

He asked "stop it." He said and he put you down on the couch and went to the kitchen. You pouted and went to dd who was in his own room playing while ddot and in is own room "hey mama" dd said as you climbed on his lap

"Daddy I want you" you mumbled against his neck and he froze "what baby? I didn't hear you" he said "I said dd do you have a charger" you looked at him confused and he mugged you "that's not what you said" he said

"But that is what I said" you said tilting your head in confusion, he nodded and picked up his LED charger (one of my pookies gave me this idea 🫶🏽)
and gave it to you "thank you daddy" you said quickly getting up and leaving the room to go to ddot, "daddy?" You said and he quickly turned the live and mic off.

"Yes" he asked and dd and notti came into the room and pushed you on the bed "why my room" DDot complained because he had just changed his sheets, in a matter of seconds you were stripped and being fucked senseless by notti.

"Fuckk~ ahh~" you moaned as your legs shook "Ethan~" you moaned and he went harder "not my name princess " he said "d-daddy~" you moaned and after the two of you came it was DDs turn and you road him

"Good girl mama" he said and you felt like you had to pee "d-David ~ st-stop I gotta pee" you pleaded and he just went faster "not my name mama" dd said and he pushed down on your stomach "D-daddy!" You moaned out as you squirted everywhere.

He continued and he came then passed you to ddot, your legs were shaking and your clit was sensitive so when he started pounding you, you squirted again.

He came and went on for another 2 rounds before you guys stopped and fell asleep.

-------/😭/-----
Sorry if it's rushed I kinda had to hurry and get this out stinks💕😭

Word count: 515