Mistake - OY

Y/n was slightly easily influenced, so when they new nigga around asked her to smoke while nobody was in the room she did, and regretted it it's not like she knew better, it was a mistake .

You were on your phone when jstar tapped you and said they were going to talk right outside the door and to call them if you needed them. You nodded and smiled.

They left and the new guy around here was still there staring at you, you nervously smiled and waved at him to which he said "you've ever smoked before?" He said and you nodded no "wanna try?" He said.

"They won't let me.." you mumbled "their not here." You smiled and he taught you how to inhale and do tricks.

You got the hang of the one where it comes out of your mouth and inhale through your nose, you were mid trick when they came in, you didn't see them at first but the new guy swiped the blunt from you causing you to look behind you.

You immediately seen Melz, Jstar, Deeplay4keeps , Edot baby, Roscoe, buba100x , rella100x , noticuz, bria, 6ix baby, sugarhill keem , oy Quan , dd notti, jayklickin, and sha ek, and dudeylo.

You whimpered before you started getting yelled at "What the fuck y/n you know better!" Edot yelled "do you understand how bad you fucked up" notti said "We told you no!" Dd yelled "are you stupid y/n because only stupid people would go behind our back do do something we asked them NOT to do!" jay yelled you were on the verge of tears

"Nah y/n you can't be doin stupid shit like that!" keem yelled "how disappointing" sha said and thank broke the dam. Tears were streaming down your cheeks as all the things they said ran through your head.

They looked sorry but that didn't stop you from pushing dudeylo away when he tried to hug you, you would never decline rellas hugs and yet Rella tried and even she got pushed away. You pushed past them and an ran to ddot through tears

He was in the other studio alone, he liked it that way, quiet. You ran to him and cried into his chest, "woah, ma what's the matter ". He asked dropping everything to comfort you and pick you up "t-they yelled at me because I-I made a Mistake, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry" you sobbed into his chest.

"What did you do ma" he said in a calm tone, you pointed to his blunt in the ash tray and it took a second to click for him and once it did you could tell he was shocked, but he just sat down and made you look at him by putting his hands on your face .

" stop cryin ma it's ok" he said wiping your tears, "they're just looking out for you ma, just don't do it again okay?" Ddot said looking into your eyes "ok.."
you laid down on his chest and he tapped his leg and rubbed your back until you fell asleep.

---------/🫀/--------

Pt.2where they apologize?💕🫶🏽

I wanna make one similar to this but a different reason their yelling at you and a different person that comforts y/n so let me know what person you want in the comments💕

Word count : 566💕

Thank you for reading please vote🗳️💕