Ch. 1 Reincarnation?!

Hello if you're wondering my name is Riley Burch, I am from a country named America I was born in California but later moved to Wyoming. I am just a typical nobody, I've never had a girlfriend I know hard to believe but true but I was never lonely about it at least not more than normal. I've always been sad since I was ten years but I never knew why and I always interested in fantasy anime and manga but nothing else would make me happy.

I was at the skatepark with some friends after school, I am a sophomore in high school. We were skating but everyone else had to leave so I was the only one there. So I decided to start walking home but then I saw what looked like a robber coming straight for a little girl who seemed to be around four years old coming at her with a knife. I ran for the girl as fast as I could it was like time suddenly just stop but at the next moment I was suddenly at the girl so I pushed her aside but I get stabbed instead the blade entered my body and exited just as quickly.

I fell to my knees and hit my head on the pavement holding the spot where I was stabbed. I thought out loud man I wish if I have a next life I wish to be a dragonoid.

[Notice: Species changed to dragonoid.]

I also think that this pain is unbearable to anything I have ever felt before. I'm hot, now I'm cold, am I really going to die.

[Notice: Pain nullification acquired .]
[Notice: Heat and Cold resistance acquired.]
[Notice: Heat and Cold resistance combined into thermal fluctuation resistance.]

Am I really going to die like this by getting stabbed?

[Notice: Pierce resistance and Melee attack resistance acquired.]

In old folk lore it is stated that a twenty year old virgin is a wizard after about ten more years you are considered a sage and after that a great sage and if you get old enough you become the lord of wisdom.

[Notice: Sage acquired, Sage evolving into Great Sage, Great Sage evolving into the lord of wisdom Veldna.]

In my next life I'll go on the prowl to get a girlfriend like a predator and I'll even might be able to breed even though people would look at me with disgusted faces and shun me if they knew I though of this.

[Notice: Unique skill predator acquired.]
[Notice: Magicule breeder reactor has been acquired.]

Then I told the little girl have a happy and meaningful life, after I said those words my vision just went black into complete nothingness. I tried to look around but I couldn't it was like I was in a void and couldn't escape, like not even time could escaped if it wanted.

After what seemed like centuries a white light completely surrounded me. As my vision focused I saw a women with peach red color hair holding me and what seemed like my sister who had the same color hair as this woman who is most likely my mother. I turned my head as much as I could as an infant which wasn't much and I see a man with galaxy purple hair with the most pretty face I've seen on a man before. I assumed this man was my father.

I suddenly hear sound and I see him looking straight in my eyes

I suddenly hear sound and I see him looking straight in my eyes. I hear him say I will name you Kira Nava.

Then all of a sudden I feel like my insides are glowing like I just reached perfection then I felt that name engraved onto my soul.

The woman looked at my father as she said that's a very nice name you picked for him as she smiles. She also looks at the man and says are daughter shall be named Milim.

The man looks at my sister as he says to her your name shall be named Milim Nava. I look at her then to my surprise she starts glowing a golden color but soon it fades away.

The woman looks at the man and says I wish I could raise these to Veldanava.

The now named Veldanava says yes I'll regret not raising them Lucia but at least gave them the last of my power so they can survive in this world. He then does something and a baby dragon appeared. Veldanava and Lucia suddenly give us a hug and kiss like they're never gonna see us again.

Then suddenly me and Milim start descending as we touch the ground with the dragon and we landed at a open field area.

Milim finally woke up after two hours then looks at me then crawls over to the dragon as she says I will name you Gaia

After years playing with Gaia and Milim we left Gaia for a hour to get food and stuff but when we got back we saw Gaia with spears, swords, and arrows sticking out of him.
Milim got so angry she lost control of herself and the voice of the world spoke.

[Notice: Individual Milim Nava has acquired the skill Wrathful King Satan.]

Milim flew to the kingdom who killed Gaia and killed every single person in the nation while I was filled with anger, sorrow, and complete and utter rage. Then the voice of the world started speaking again.

[Notice: The individual named Kira Nava has obtained the skill Pandora, lord of chaos.]

Then suddenly everything went completely black.

After Milim stopped rampaging they moved me to a cave in the great forest of jura since that couldn't protect me and I didn't need sustenance.

               Over 20,000 years later

I figure with galaxy purple hair opened it's eyes which were crimson red.