Ch. 2 Meeting a slime and a dragon?!

A figure slowly opens their eye to reveal it was crimson red, this figure was none other than Kira Nava. The figure wonders where he is when he here's a voice.

Veldna: Master, you are in a cave in the great forest of jura where you've been kept since your sister put you here to rest til you woke up.

Kira: Huh, who said that? While he starts looking around frantically.

Veldna: I am Veldna one of your skills and I'm in your head.

Kira: Oh, I see and my sister put me in here how long has it been since the humans killed Gaia?

Veldna: It's been approximately 20,643 years.

Kira: That long huh, Veldna what are my skills?

Veldna: Your skills include the origin skill magicule breeder reactor, Ultimate skills Veldna, lord of wisdom and Pandora, lord of chaos. Your unique skill is predator and common skills tempature fluctuation resistant, and physical attack resistance.

Kira: Thanks Veldna

Veldna: Your welcome,Master.

Kira starts wondering around the cave killing creatures that attack him and uses predator on them after killed. Suddenly he sees a slime go propelling through the air using water propulsion. Kira has his wings come out and fly towards the slime. He also thinks I shouldn't reveal my sisters name in case she's well known.

When I land I try talking to the slime but that doesn't work so I use thought communication which I got from a creature when using predator.

Kira: Hello? I say curiously without my wings out.

Slime: Hello, who are you?

Kira: My name is Kira nice to meet you Mr. Slime.

Slime: Wait! Mr. Slime. So I really am a slime huh?

Kira: Yes you are a slime, anyway what were you doing shooting yourself over here.

Slime: Oh, well I went to the bottom of that lake, so I sucked in the water and shot out some to get across the water.

Kira: I see.

Slime: so why are you in this cave?

Kira: Who knows?

Slime: -mind- Damn he's acting really cool.

Kira: So mind if I travel with at least for now?

Slime: You can travel with me as much or whenever you want.

Kira: Cool, thanks.

Then the two of them travel through the cave but then the slime hit some kind of barrier, so I go to the slime. As I look up at the barrier I see a dragon with majestic blue scales with big golden demeaning eyes. Then a booming voice is heard which shook the cave.

Veldora:Kukuhahaha, I am the great storm dragon Veldora.

The slime hides behind me while I turn my finger in my ears.

Veldora starts looking at me.

Veldora: Wait are you my big brother!?

Then he looks at me in the eyes.

Veldora: No you're not he didn't have crimson red eyes.

As I'm about to speak a certain slime speaks up to the dragon Veldora.

Slime: Why are you in here Veldora.

Veldora: Kukukuhahaha, I'm glad you asked slime.

As explains how he may have accidentally destroyed a town and they sent a hero to him which captured him and he's been here ever since. We then tell him that we're reincarnated.

Veldora: That's very unusual I've never heard of anyone getting reincarnated here let alone two, we do have summons here which our otherworlder's which are caused by thirty mages doing a ritual and the master puts a curse which basically makes the summon there slave.

Slime: That's horrible!

Veldora: I don't know what your world was like but here it's survival of the fittest.

Slime: Hey Veldora want to be friends with us!?

Veldora: Kukuhahaha, the almighty storm dragon be friends with a mere slime and human!?

Slime: Fine we don't have to if you don't want to, I'll just leave and never return.

Veldora: Wait!? Don't go we can be friends.

I think what a tsunadere. I look at the slime who kinda looks like he's being smug right now.

Vendora: To symbolize are friendship I'll give you two names.

Kira: I already have a name.

Veldora: then we'll give you a family name.

The slime then thinks of a family name then shout.

Slime: How about Tempest!?

Veldora: Kukukuhahah, Tempest that's what you chose.

Slime: You don't like it?

Veldora: Don't like it no, I love it, from now on I'll be known as the mighty storm dragon Veldora Tempest.

He then looks at me.

Veldora: what's your name again?

Kira: It's Kira

Veldora: Kira eh, that's a very good name.

He looks at the slime.

Veldora: I'll name you Rimuru Tempest.
You'll be named Kira Tempest. From today onwards we are sworn friends.

Rimuru: Since we are friends now we can't leave you in that seal.

Veldora: Really!? Cause I wouldn't last another hundred years.

Rimuru: What would happen in a hundred years.

Veldora: My magicules would run out.

Rimuru: What happens after that?!

Veldora: Nothing really, I'd just die.

Rimuru then puts a glob from his slime body on the seal and tries to do something which failed. He then explains that he needs to analyze the seal from the inside so he would have to eat Veldora but only if he's up to it.

Veldora: Seems fun, why not?

Rimuru's about to do it but Veldora stops him.

Veldora: I want to teach you two something first it's a skilled called magic sense, all you need to do is sense the magicules around you.

We both concentrate for a couple minutes then everything seems to brighten up all around us.
We say thank you then Rimuru eats Veldora.

We start trying to head up to go outside this cave but it took about a month to reach the exit. There was a enormous door then it started opening so I grabbed Rimuru and hid. Three humans come out and come closer together and used a concealment skill. We then exited the cave to finally see the sun and all the smells. I haven't felt this in at least twenty thousand years.

 I haven't felt this in at least twenty thousand years