Ch. 4 Arrival At Dwargon!

Kira POV:

Me and Rimuru start getting ready, we take the direwolves along with Rigur and Gobta for some reason I'm not sure of.

We say bye to the village and start on our trip.

3 Days Later

We just arrived about three hundred meters away from the line into Dwargon.

"Everyone stay here but we'll bring gobta." Rimuru states.

We get into the line to go in Dwargon.

After a few moments we hear a man say "look what we have here a goblin, slime, and human hanging out together."

I look at him by side glancing and release one percent of my killing intent and their group falls on their asses. I only put them in the range so no one else got hurt but I didn't realize that everyone in the line got hit by it. Suddenly the gate guards come up to us and arrest us because of me releasing my killing intent.

1 hour later

"Is that everything?"

"Uhh yes that's it" Rimuru says flatly.

"Okay since the witnesses testified to this you'll be free to go."

Suddenly someone bursts in and starts telling the gaurs named Kaido that there was an armorsaurus attack in the mines.

"Are the three brothers okay?"

"They'll need potions but we don't have any."

Rimuru fills the barrell he was in with healing potion he had in his stomach.

He taps Kaido and tells him that he can use the potion in the barrell.

He comes in the cell and closes the barrell and leaves.

6 hours later

Rimuru was making dumb shit out of string and hung Gobta upside down.

The fairs comes back with three other people behind him.

"Thank you if it wasn't for that potion I wouldn't be able to work again" the dwarf named gard says to Rimuru.

They get done thanking him and ask if they could do anything to repay us since I enhanced the potion even further to make their bodies much lighter so they can do more stuff with them.

Rimuru says "we came to find some people to make stuff like shelter, clothing, armor/weapons.

The guard frees us and takes us to a blacksmith. When get in he is making a sword.

After a half an hour Rimuru copy's his sword and makes 19 more cause of a order some dumbass minister gave to Kaijin.

We all go to a bar with elves. I bet Rimuru was drooling over that one.

They suffocate Rimuru that is if he needed to breathe.

We all start drinking alcohol not that I can get drunk though but at least I can taste it unlike a certain some one as I look at Rimuru.

One of the elves asked if she can do something while moving her fingers. I bet Rimuru was thinking something dirty right there.

Then the elf pulls out a crystal ball and another elf suggests who we'll end up with.

She does it to Rimuru first but pulls are leg and doesn't do anything at first but then she starts actually doing it then a women appeared. She had silky black hair three red marks on the left side of her face with a loving smile.