Ch. 3 Goblin Village!

As me and Rimuru left the cave, we started traveling down a path in the forest. Then some of the bushes started and some monsters came out who had scrawny bodies, beat up weapons so we guessed they were goblins.

Goblin leader: Strong one's please forgive me but do you two have any business in the forest.

Rimuru: Uh, strong one? Does he mean us?

Goblin leader: Mmm hmmm

Rimuru: HI ITS NICE TO MEET YOU ALL, MY NAME IS RIMURU AND I AM A SLIME MONSTER!

Goblin leader: Please sir we all are aware of how much strength you possess, spare us from your all powerful voice.

Rimuru&Kira: So did you need something?

Goblin leader: Well we sensed some powerful monsters roaming around, and we came out to investigate it.

Rimuru: Wow, so did you guys find it or what?

Kira: Rimuru, he means us dope.

Rimuru: Really!?

Kira: Yes, our aura's are radiating off of us, use magic sense genius.

So Rimuru uses magic sense and looks at himself then at me.

Rimuru: What!? This feels like I left my fly open in public and yours is like five times of Veldora's in the cave.

Kira: I know Rimuru, I'm a dragonoid.

Rimuru: Wait what's a dragonoid?

Kira: I'll tell you some other time.

Goblin leader: I'd like to request a favor and invite you two to our village.

So we both go to the goblin village and they lead us inside a small hut, where we wait for the goblin elder.

Elder: Welcome to our humble town, we our so honored to have you hear, I am the elder of this village.

Rimuru: Hello it's nice to meet you, so what kind of favor would you guys need from us?

Elder: Have you noticed that the monsters in the forest are of active as of late?

Rimuru: Um, no.

Elder: Well our god has suddenly disappeared after three hundred years a month ago. Also our guardian has also disappeared along side our god but our guardian has been guarding this forest for 20,643 years. As a result the monsters in our surrounding area the monsters started to harass our pour village.

Rimuru: Their god? Does he mean Veldora? The timing fits but what do they mean about their guardian? Veldora and this guardian must've been keeping the monsters at bay.

Elder: We tried to fight them off ourselves but we simply lack the numbers.

Goblin leader: That's why we asked you to come here?

Rimuru: Oh, right I forgot to suck my aura in.

So Rimuru sucks his aura in and puts it in his stomach.

Elder: Regarding to the favor we want to ask you, can you help us with the dire-wolves it takes at least ten of us to take one and there is hundred dire-wolves, while there is only around sixty goblins that can still fight. My eldest son has died to get us this information.

Kira: Elder what's in it for us if we help you?

Elder: Well we can't really give you much so we will give you our undying loyalty. Please strong one's if you give us your divine protection our whole village will give you their loyalty.

Goblin leader: We promise!

Suddenly their is a deafening howl coming from the east and the howling cane from the dire-wolves. Then all the goblins start freaking out. So me and Rimuru come out of the hut and tell them that they have nothing to fear because we're both going to help them defeat the dire-wolves. We've decided to grant their wish, and they all start bowing to the both of us.