1. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

×

"You're fucking dead, Ford."

The short-haired boy was holding the blond's shirt tightly by the collar, leaving him no room to breathe or move around at all. He had his classmate pinned against the changing room wall as the boy named Ford winced slightly from the pain in the back of his head. The blond was sure it would leave a big bump.

His gaze was steel, though, and the blond stared right back into the dark eyes of his assailant, as if looking into the deep pits of death itself. Ford was obviously terrified and no amount of fake bravado he mustered could hide that. His own eyes spoke volumes; a deer in the headlights. That's all he was now.

"I'll fucking kill you right here and right now, you understand?" yelled the dark haired teen, his grip somehow becoming even tighter as he once again slammed Ford's back and head against the wall with full force. The shorter boy could already feel the concussion coming, but all he was worried about right now was the bully's spit getting in his eyes as he closed them whenever his attacker would open his mouth to start screaming again. Then the boy kneed him in the stomach and Ford had to collect everything in him not to fold at the pain.

"Alright Sebastian, I think that's enough," a low voice spoke from the doorway of the room. It was one of the bully's friends- also a bully -keeping watch to make sure no teachers were coming. "You got it, you scared him, now let's scramble before someone comes."

He jinxed it, obviously, as they began to hear the clicking of heels descending from the stairs to the hallway where the changing room was. It was the middle of class and Sebastian's yelling was bound to attract attention in a near-silent school.
The teen quickly loosened his grip on Ford, making him stumble a bit as he moved away from the wall a few steps. He couldn't peep a single word, all he could do is just stare. Blankly, with an equally blank expression.

Shit, he was so terrified.

"Damn it, Roco, didn't you hear her before?" the teen hissed, a panicked expression entering his face. He started walking around the changing room, as if expecting a hidden doorway to suddenly appear next to him and help him escape.

"She's silent like a fucking snake, dude, not my fault!" the auburn-haired teen replied, looking around nervously. "Let's just hide in the bathroom, she'll just look around and leave."

"Yeah, sure, and she'll find this faggot crying here or some shit and he'll tell her what happened," he glanced at the blond boy with disgust. His panicked eyes slightly narrowed with anger. "And if he does, we'll make sure he won't even have any teeth to talk with."

Somehow, Ford couldn't help but roll his eyes unbothered, which didn't escape his bully's notice.

"What the fuck was that, huh?" the boy slowly stepped towards his victim, but he was quickly stopped by his friend cursing under his breath.

"Peterson, fucking leave him and go!" he shouted, but quietly enough so that the teacher wouldn't hear him. Sebastian kept his killing stare on Ford for a couple of seconds, but then he just simply turned around and both him and Roco left, leaving Ford just standing there awkwardly. The sounds of the heels were becoming louder and louder with each passing second as he anticipated the teacher's arrival while rubbing the back of his head with his hand. Soon enough, a tall, slender woman in a classy dress entered, a look of concern plastered on her face.

"Oh, Drake," she whispered, an uneasy grin creeping its way onto her lips. "What are you doing here during class?"

"Uh, just kinda felt like... you know, going all the way down to the changing room in the middle of the school day," he replied with a dry chuckle, as the teacher was slightly taken aback by this sassy response.