{ Prolouge. }

A/N

I'll be working on this Danganronpa fanfic along with the other Saiki one!
I have planned this for a while so I hope you enjoy it <33
And yes this takes place in the post game AU instead to fit my storyline planned.
[Y/N ] will use they/them pronouns but will have a female's body-type btw.

Btw, keep in mind this is my take and AU on the postgame so it will be very altered 💀

E/N ~ :D

n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

Normal text = Personal/'Game' Dialogue

[ F/C ] = Favorite Color

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

My whole body feels so tired and worn out... I can't even stand up anymore. My eyelids feel so heavy that I can barely even keep them open now at this point.

And so I give into the feeling, and close my eyes. I mean, there's no pointing in fighting it. It would be futile. Pointless.

Cause one way or another, you're going to have to anyway. It's inevitable so there's no point in trying to fight it off. You'd be a huge idiot to even try that.

Doesn't matter how long you try to avoid it. Whether you evade it somehow for days, weeks, or even months on end, you'll find yourself wanting to close your eyes sooner or later.

And with each moment that passes by, that desire only grows my desperation.

There's no reason to fear it, because one day, you will close your eyes forever. And I, for one, have never feared for that day to come. Maybe once in a lifetime, but not anymore.

In fact, I'll accept it with my arms wide open and eyes closed proudly.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

[ Y/N ] shot right back up from their nap, looking around with frantic worry for their surroundings. However, they were only met with an empty classroom that was just their homeroom in the end.