𝒯𝓌𝑜 - 𝐵𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹.

Jonathan arrived at the manor after trying to deal with some bullies, Bear was lying down in the shade not too far from him and Danny was running around. It was midday and Y/n had headed out to the library prior to this and had not returned yet. Jonathan had heard from his father that there would be a guest joining the family from today on. Soon enough, a carriage arrived and came to a stop. A bag of luggage was thrown onto the pavement and a blonde boy leaped out, making a dramatic entrance.

"Who is he?" The young Joestar questioned himself, looking at the menacing blonde. "You must be Dio Brando, right?" He asked, realising who he was.

"And you're Jonathan, heir to the Joestars." He said, confirming who he was with a statement.

"Yes, please call me Jojo. It's a pleasure to meet you." He answered, thinking about his brother.

Maybe the blonde hadn't known prior to this of his brother. Y/n didn't like to join their Father on trips and preferred to keep to quiet activities, unlike his rowdy brother. Jonathan thought that maybe it would be a pleasant surprise for the blonde, so he kept it for the moment. A tall black spotted dog came playfully running at them.

"Danny!" Jonathan called, opening his arms for the dog. "That's Danny. He's my dog, as well as my steadfast companion." He introduced himself, not noticing the giant sleeping around the corner. "Don't worry. He knows better than to nip strangers." He stated, letting the blonde know that he's friendly. Danny ran to the two and was met with a knee to the face by a certain angsty blonde.

"What was that for?! How dare you!" Jonathan yelled, ready to defend his dog.

"Fighting already?" The Joestar elder asked, walking through the front door to join the two boys outside. "I would like to know what this is about." He was walking up to the boys.

"Sorry. The dog jumped at me, and in my haste I struck it." Brando apologised, bowing at the man.

The three walked inside and Dio was welcomed into the manor. After a few complications with Jonathan, Dio was settled into his room.

---

The next day rolled around and Y/n was woken up to the yelling of his brother. Clearly, he got something wrong on his homework assignment, but Y/n wasn't bothered to deal with it, nor was he bothered to deal with the guest the house workers mentioned. He arrived home at the manor late at night and was half asleep for that morning. He waltzed into the kitchen quarters and grabbed himself something to eat.

"Excuse me miss?" He said, calling one of the workers. "Could you tell my father that I have some business to attend to, and that I won't be back until tonight?" He asked, the woman nodded before walking off to inform the man.

The so-called business that Y/n was attending was berry picking. Y/n found the activity relaxing and it was a good excuse to spend some time with Robert. They both enjoyed each other's company when doing simple activities as such and it was time well spent. They could both bring back berries to their homes and enjoy the rest later.

---

"Boo!" I yelled from behind the boy who was standing in the field. He jumped, spooked by the noise.

"Oh. It's just you, Y/n." He said, giving a sigh of relief.

"Just me? I'm hurt." I sulked, putting on an act and fake tears.

"What? Please don't be hurt. I didn't mean it. Don't cry, please!" The blonde clearly thought the act was real and started to try and console me.

"You're too cute," I started laughing, falling to my knees. "Can't believe you fell for that." I laughed, sitting on the floor.