𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 - 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈.

Four short years had passed. You grew closer to your brothers, teaching them piano and taking on common interests. It was the only thing to occupy you from the lack of letters. Earlier in the year, the letters from Speedwagon started coming in less and less until they just stopped altogether. It broke your heart, you sat often wondering what happened to Robert. Did you do something? Was he hurt or worse? Who knows. You wanted to visit him but something always came up.

You decide to look back into Hamon, gaining your interest once again. You managed to get in contact with a man who supposedly knew how to control and utilise the ripple energy of Hamon and asked if they were willing to train you. They agreed on a few conditions, one being that I would have to move to Italy for three years. It was an opportunity you couldn't miss and went to talk it over with your father.

I knock on the door of my father's study. He usually spent his time here attending to his paperwork when he wasn't with Jonathan or Dio.

"You can come in." I hear my father say as I push open the door. "Ah, Y/n. What brings you to my office?" He asks, putting a hold on his papers.

"Well, I got an acceptance letter to go study the ancient arts in Italy. The apprenticeship would last around three years and I was wondering if I would be able to attend?" I ask, waiting for my father to answer.

"An apprenticeship? When did you apply for this?" He questions, raising a brow."I registered on a whim, though I may give it a go," I say. Though, it wasn't a complete lie. Coming across this man was entirely by chance. I had to take this opportunity to learn more."Well, you are an adult. You're twenty-one already. Where have the years gone?" He sighs, thinking of the past. "You can go. Make sure to send letters now and then. Alright?" He finally decides.

"Thank you, Father. I promise to write. I will not let you down, Father." I thanked profusely, excusing myself to go pack for the trip.

I am leaving for this trip in a week. I still had yet to tell Jonathan and Dio. How would I even tell them without making them upset? It still had to be done. I walked down to the front door. Bear was lying against the door asleep. Not wanting to wake Bear, I take a turn for the library. I see Jonathan reading a pretty heavy book. Noticing me, he closes it and greets me.

"Brother, hi!" Jonathan called out, closing the thick book he was reading.

"Jonathan, what are you reading?" I asked, taking a seat next to him. Taking interest in what he was reading.

"Oh! Nothing much, just some world history." He explained, flicking through the pages of the book.

"World history, huh? Got anything on Italy in there?" I asked, trying to slide the subject of studying abroad into the conversation.

"It probably does! I have yet to finish reading, but I will let you know once I get there." Jonathan pauses for a second to think, "What brings Italy up? It's quite far away." He states, confused as to why I brought it up.

"About that. I received a scholarship to study abroad in Italy for three years." I explain, waiting for his reaction. Jonathan's reaction was cut short.

"You're moving away and you tell Jojo first? This is an outrage!" Dio butts in, revealing himself from behind a bookshelf.

"Dio- How long were you there for?" I question, shocked at the blonde's sudden appearance.

"That is irrelevant this very moment." Dio dismissed the question and pushed Jonathan aside.

"Anyways, as I was saying. Yes, I will be studying abroad for three years. I got an invitation for an apprenticeship in Italy, and I plan on accepting that invitation." I further explained to both brothers.