Chapter 1

Clementine's P.O.V

I was in my barn eating hay when my owner walked in. He was talking to himself again. when he saw me he smiled and said "Hi big girl,How are you?" He patted me. I wanted to get him behind me so I could kick him in the face. I really did not like to be called "Big Girl". He knew that i liked to be called clementine no matter what. But he still calls me "Big Girl. He really makes me mad.  I really don't know why I hate both of those names. I don't know what name I would rather be called. Its hard to figure that one out.

  Owner's P.O.V

I was siting inside and watching TV when i thought "I should go see clementine". Yes,I just called her clementine. I call her that when I am alone or if I am talking to someone about her. BUT,I do not call her that around her because I want her to learn that I do not like that name and do not like saying it. Why?, because I just don't like it and it is not a good name for her. I don't like Big Girl either but it is the name I choose instead of her real name. I need to make up another name for her, but I don't really want to. I get up and walk outside.When I get there I see clementine I go over and say " Hi big girl, How are you?". I pat her and smile.

This is the owner!