Chapter 6

Clementine's P.O.V 

I do not know why they were just standing there and staring at me. Its very weird. I don't like it, so I turn around and start walking to the barn. I'm done with people staring at me for today. When I got in I went to the last stall and sat down.  They do not know that the last stall is unlocked. They don't know how smart horses are. They think they are smarter than horses, but they aren't.  I got up and closed the top part of the stall, so they don't bother me.  I am very comfortable  in this stall. I wonder why they lock it? This is my favorite stall, as you can tell.

Owner's P.O.V

I can  not believe that horse just walked away from me.  I stared at MY horse walking away  from me with Alexander following.  I told you she was a big baby! I bet she thinks that about me too. I am a baby sometimes just to tell you. When she was gone, I look at Alexander and say " Lets go inside  Alexander! I think she wants to be left alone."  He did not even respond when I said that, he just went inside the barn.  I yelled back at him " inside the house, not inside the barn stupid!" I went after Alexander.  When I got  in the barn  I knew where they would be. I started to walk to the back of the barn.