Chapter 3

Clementine's P.O.V 

When my owner left I was SO happy. He is a "A" hole most days. He makes me so mad, But now I am  happy because he is gone! Let me tell you about how I got here. Well, I was in a place called "HFC" and that stands for "Horse Foster Care". That place was o.k, But not as good as some places. One day the owner of "HFC" came into my stall and put a lead on me . He walked me to the front parking lot and there was a man standing there.  He was wearing a white shirt with jeans, a tie, and a jean jacket. Why would a guy wear that? I don't why, So don't ask! I didn't know he was going to be my new owner. The man said " wow! she is a very pretty horse! What's her name?"  My "HFC" owner said " Yes, she is a pretty horse. Her name is Clementine." The man responded by saying  " Clementine? Why did you name her that?" I was offended! How dare he say that! My first thought was " He's not going to be a very nice man". Then he put me in a trailer and took me here. I've been here for about 2 years. That's a long time away from "HFC". I miss that place, But I'm here, So this is my home for now. I walked outside to go eat some grass.

Owner's  P.O.V

When I got into my house I went straight the shower. I got into the shower and turned it on. It felt so good, But it didn't last long . The bell rang. "Really!" I thought. I yelled "Be there in a few" as I got out of the shower. I quickly got dressed and hurried to the door. I opened the door  and saw a man standing there, he smiled at me. We stared at each other for a long time  and then  said "Hi, can I come in?" I said " yes, yes of course , come in!" Then when he was inside I asked "Would you like to sit down?" He said "Why yes, I would love to." Before he sat down I asked "Would you like something to drink?" " Yes, I would love something. What do you have?" He said. " I have water,milk ,tea,beer,coke,and  lemonade. What would you like?"  He said " Can I have somethings mixed?" "I've never heard of that, But I guess I can try! What would you like mixed?" He said " Can I have water and lemonade mixed?" "O.K, I have heard of that! Why do you do that?" He said " I do that to lower the sugar because I don't like a lot of sugary stuff, But I will drink it mixed with water because  it tastes less sugary." I went to go get his drink and when I got back he asked "Can I go see the horse?" I said "YOU can't, But WE can"  I don't  trust a stranger alone with MY horse. I was also surprised that he knew I had a horse. I asked him " How do you know I have a horse? It could be a cow or something." He said " I know what a horse looks like. And it's a very pretty horse" I smiled and said "Yes".