Prologue

Hello my name is clementine. Clementine is not the name i was given but that is the name I chose. When i say I that means i chose it because my owner would have given me a name like ginger or orangery and i would HATE that name. If you have not guessed i am a horse. The breed i am is a "GelderLander". I am a farm working horse and i used to pull carriages. Do you know that i wish that i was not a horse? Do you know why? I will tell you,I can't talk or get what i want because i can not speak. It may seem like i am talking now but you are in my mind so, that is why you can hear me speaking. If you want to know I am not a old or a young horse because in horse life's i am 5,in human life's i am about 15 years old. Horses do not go to school we work on stupid things like mowing for our owners instead of them doing it. That makes me so freaking mad. Can't humans do their own work. That's what i think. What do you think? Why did i ask you that, I do not care what you think because humans do not care about nothing but themselves.That makes me mad too.Why can't humans be like horses? Horses are so pretty,smart and fast.Humans are so dumb,ugly,and slow. Anyway here is my story.....