CHAPTER NINE

By the time we finish painting in the nursery, I came up with the decision to make a meal for everyone—except Uncle Walt who is still gone, but by the time evening falls, Aunt Marie, Andrew, and I decided to leave, I kissed Junior's forehead and Andrew put him in a playful headlock for they have became close.

I help Aunt Marie put the leftovers from the dinner at Aunt Skyler and Uncle Walt's, up that Aunt Skyler let Aunt Marie take home. "So then there was this unexpected bang, and turns out it's the son." My uncle tells my boyfriend, and he nods taking in the story of a case he was on in the past.

"Okay, well, Drew and I will be staying the night. We both have to rewash things then head to work." I slap my hand over my mouth. "Wait, work? You got a job and didn't tell me or Hank?" Aunt Marie gasps out.

"I work as a tattoo artist, it's not that big of a deal. But really, we are tired." My uncle nods in agreement, "We all should get some rest. But no funny business, you two." He tells us like we're teenagers. "Yes, father." I mock him, he laughs from behind us as I drag Andrew up to my room.

I take off his sweatpants and he takes off his jeans and socks, he then slips on the sweatpants and climbs into my bed next to me. "Goodnight, my darlin'." He whispers.

"Goodnight, my doll." I whisper back, we kiss each other three times. Andrew gets comfortable first and then I get comfortable and we start cuddling with intertwined legs and feet.

THE NEXT DAY

After my shift, I hug Jane and walk out with Andrew. We get in his black Jeep and he drives us to my Aunt Marie and Uncle Hank's for me to change. I put two scrunchies on my left wrist. I put my sunscreen in my bag and put my sunglasses on the top of my head.

We swing by his apartment for him to get clothes for the pool party and cook out

We swing by his apartment for him to get clothes for the pool party and cook out. I fill my Goth Juice cup that will keep my water colder.

I feel strong arms with minimalistic tattoos hug me from behind

I feel strong arms with minimalistic tattoos hug me from behind. I turn around and then struggle to speak as we check each other out. "Holy..." We both say in unison, once we see each other. "You should put a t-shirt on, people will stare at my flaming hot Greek God." He chuckles and goes into his room to slip on a top and a pair of jeans after kissing my temples.