chapter 1

Bruce pov

Hi im bruce yamada,I have a problem, I have a huge crush on vance hopper, but that's not the problem, the problem is that he hates me. I don't know why but he hated me ever since I gave him a hug in 6th grade. It's not my fault I didn't know he hated affection! He still hates me to this day, he doesn't know how much I like him but it's ok, he probably won't like me back anyway.

Wednesday
7:00 am

I wake up because of my alarm and I get up to shower. After my shower I change into a blue sweatshirt,beige pants and white shoes.
I brush my teeth and fix my hair and go downstairs. "Good morning honey how was your sleep?" Says my mom as i put bread in the toaster. " I slept great thanks for asking mom'' I say as I wait for my bread to cook. A few minutes later I hear a ding and my toast flys out of the toaster, but it landed on the toaster.
I grab my toast and eat it, I then check the time and I see 7:50 am " shit I'm going to be late, bye mom love you" I say as I get my bag and run out the door . "Bye hu-" I hear my mom say but the door closed before she can finish her sentence.

I get on my bike and bike to school , on my way I see vance walking alone " weird" I say he always walks with his friends. He looks at me and gets annoyed " do you need something?" He says " no. " I say. he then walks over to me and whispers in my ear. " meet me in the bathroom when lunch starts. He walks to the side walk and screams. AND DONT BE LATE!" he says. He walks away and I see that I'm  late " SHIT SHIT SHIT " I yell as I put my bike on The bike rack and run inside. I see everyone walking to their classes so I realize that class hasn't started yet . I go to my locker and open it very fast. As I get my pencilcase and my book, a note fell from my book. I grab the note and read it

Hey dipshit I know this is weird for you to have a note from me since I "hate you" but this is important. Please meet me in the bathroom at lunch, I want to fix our relationship. - vance hopper </3

"Weird what can be so important? I guess I have to." I say as close my locker and crumple up the paper and throw it away. RINGG the bell rang so I go to my first class, math. I personally like math but I'm the only one who likes all my classes. As I go into math class i see that no one is in class except me. I sit down in my chair and do the homework I didn't finish. I see people running outside

I get up and check what's going on then I see everyone is outside. I went outside and I Saw two people about to fight. I saw that it was vance and a kid named Johnny.  Johnny was the first person to want to fight vance.

After fight.

I took vance to the nurse and all the students left Johnny on the ground to bleed.

I went inside my Class and saw the teacher was not there. Weird the teacher is always here. I thought as I sat down. When the class period was over I went to go use the bathroom. Luckily no one was there so I did my business and washed my hands. As I went out I saw everyone in the cafeteria. I went to my lunch table but when I was walking vance pulled me outside the cafeteria. 

"bruce let's go to the bathroom to talk" vance says while walking towards the bathroom. I looked down and saw he was close to holding my hand. I blushed and looked infront of me. He grabs my wrist so we can get there quicker. As we got to the bathroom he let me go and started speaking. " look I know this is weird of me  but I want to be friends...." He says " ok i mean pulling your friend in the bathroom doesn't sound like a good start, and you ised to hate me since sixth grade" I say.

" well I didn't hate you. I just have anger issues and I don't know how to control them. I also wanted to tell you that whatever hatred i felt for you was not for what i thought. I realized that I have always wanted to be your friend but i couldn't. " He says.
" It's like..I feel.... like if im your friend then everyone will hate me." Says vance looking at me dead in the eyes. I kinda blush and he notices, but he does not say a thing. " we can be friends but I will never forgive you for pushing me down the stairs." I say looking at vance. " i don't need forgiveness" He says. "I never felt hatred and realized it was not hatred before. I always feel hatred towards people. Why would you be the only one i don't hate?" He says. I look at him and smile. " well looks like we are now friends. I say holding my hand out. "Yea... friends." He says grabbing my hand.