chapter 11

Tuesday

6:50am

                            Vance pov

I wake up on the couch with Bruce in finneys room. Finney and robin are getting ready so I get up and get my clothes and go to the bathroom. I  change into new clothes and get out. Finney and robin are in the couch watching Scooby-Doo. I go to the kitchen and get a apple and I sit on the floor next to robin. "Vance bruce said you could have went easy on him. What did you guys do when we were gone?" Robin asks me wiggling his eyebrows. "We did nothing we just sat on the couch watching Paddington bear." I say. Bruce comes over dressed in a green Hoodie and black pants. He sits next to me and stares at the tv. "Bruce did you and vance watch Paddington bear yesterday?" Robin asks. I look at him and he looks back. "Uhh yes we did actually" Bruce says getting nervous.

7:20am

We leave the house and go to school. When we get there we see people looking at me and bruce. Robin flips them off and they look away. I get to my locker. I Open it and take out my single pencil I have. The bell rings and I go to class.

7:30

" alright class we have a new student. Her name is aliyah. Please make her feel welcome. Aliyah you can sit next to vance hopper. He is in the back corner." Mrs Jones says pointing at me. She walks over to the seat next to me and sits down. She waves at me. I nod and look at my phone.

James_so.cool69

Vance hopper is so fucking gay. He literally kissed bruce yamada and thought we wouldn't know. What a f@g!"

Posted on July 5th.

How the fuck do they know...

I turn my phone off and see aliyah looking at me like she saw her crush.
I look at her and look away weirded out.
"Vance can you meet me behind the school at lunch?" She asks. "No at lunch I go to the park and eat with my friends." I say not looking  at her. She sighs and stops talking to me for the rest of class.
9am
RINGG

I rush out of class to meet up with Bruce. I see him and wave. He waves back and smiles. "Hey uhh this new girl wants me to meet up with her at lunch. Do you want to come to like...make sure she doesn't try anything?" I ask bruce. He nods and he sees the girl walking over to us. "Hi vance um I just wanted to make sure you wanted to meet up?" She says. I look at bruce and he nods. "Ok then." I say closing my locker. She smiles and goes away. " she definitely likes me bruce. I want her to know I'm taken but I don't want her to know that I'm gay." I say getting nervous. He looks around and sees everyone staring at me in disbelief. A kid named Tyler walks over and stops infront of me. "Vance I thought you were straight. Your fucking gay?" He says  touching me. I push him off and run to the bathroom with Bruce. " Bruce everyone knows now. I want to run away! I HATE THIS! I HATE HOW FUCKING GAY I AM!" I say looking at myself in the mirror. Bruce grabs my hand and calms me down. Shit fuck...FUCK WHY DOES BRUCE HAVE TO BE SO BEAUTIFUL!!
I look at bruce and get the courage to ask him to be my boyfriend. "Bruce um...I know it's weird that I'm asking you this after I just screamed but will you be my boyfriend?" I say nervous. "yes ofc I will vance!"Bruce says going to kiss me. I kiss back and hear boys laughing. I look and see two boys recording and laughing. Bruce sees that and pulls away. The boys see my serious face and start running away. I kiss bruce on the forehead and go after the two boys. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS" I scream while running after them. One of them trip over a kids leg and falls. I grab the kid and start punching him over and over again. I stop when I see he isn't moving. I look up and see the girl from my class. She looks at me and smiles. I stick the middle finger at her and leave to bruce. I go to the bathroom and see bruce Is by the door. He frowns when the girl comes over. She drags me outside. I mouth to bruce: do what we planned and he nods. The girl pushes me against the wall outside and starts kissing me. "This will help get the gayness out of you." She says as I try pushing her off.

She looks at the door when bruce walks out. He looks at me and back at the girl and starts walking over. "Let him go." Bruce says coldly. She doesn't move until bruce screams. "I SAID GET OFF HIM YOU WHORE" she finally let's go of me and I go over to bruce. She looks at me in disbelief that her plan of "taking the gay away" didn't help. Bruce grabs my hand and walks me home. Me and bruce spent the rest of the day at my house and playing uno.

5pm

Bruce and I end the 10th round of uno and I clean up the cards and put them away. bruce goes to my bed and lays down. " Vance. personally I wouldn't let that slide. I think everyone in the school would know we are dating after everything you have done for me." Bruce says. I look at him and smile. "Well I got lucky because I'm with Bruce yamada.

"I love you vance."

"I love you too, bruce"

THE END~~~~~

HEHEHE HAWW I FINISHED 🤪🤪  IM GAY