ooga booga (chapter 7)

The next day
9:00
Saturday

Vance's pov

I wake up and look around. "Shit I'm still at finnys house." I say worried that i will get in trouble with my mom. I get up and go to the phone. I dial my mom's number: 736-5825-kissmyass-986. She awnsers the phone.

"Vance?." My mom says." Yea it's me ma. I'm sorry I didn't call you to tell you I was staying at finneys house." I say. "Ok well you can stay for as long as you like just be safe hunny." She says hanging up the phone. I put the phone down and go to the kitchen.

"Heyyyyy vance."I hear Robin say " hi.." I say getting a glass of milk. I normally don't drink milk but that was my only option since finney only had gross ass oatmeal.

I hear bruce come into the kitchen. I turn to look at him and smile. He smiles back and hugs me... he hugged me... I hug back. He looks at me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I turn red and look away. ( bros white ass got rizzed up by bruce)

he goes to the fridge and gets a bowl of blueberries. He closes the fridge and washes the blueberries. "I heard bruce was calling your name at night vance." I hear Robin say. I give a confused look to bruce and he turns to robin also confused.

Robin explains how bruce was probably sleep taking. Bruce looks embarrassed that I heard he was sleep taking which only ment one thing... he was dreaming about .. me. I slightly smile and go to the couch to watch my daily dose of shifty ass cartoons.

Bruce sits next to me and puts the bowl between me and him. " that shit bought to fucking fall bruce." I say. He puts the bowl in my lap. " why my lap? These blueberries are not mine they are yours." I say putting the bowl In his lap. He fight over who gets the bowl but eventually the blueberries spill onto the floor. " SHIT" I yell looking at bruce. He picks the blueberries up and goes to throw them out but Robin comes and eats the blueberries off of bruces hand.

Fucking disgusting

That was absolutely disgusting of Robin. He is fucking gross at times. Bruce gives Robin a I am fucking disappointed in you look and walks back to the couch. He lays down in my lap which I do not like because he never gets up after. I try to get him off but it's no use.
10:00 am
Soon enough finney comes over and stares at bruce. " is that normal?" He asks pointing at bruce. I nod and he goes to robin upstairs.

I try to get off of the couch but bruce grabs me and pulls me down.  He makes me lay down on the couch. I try to get up but he pulls me down. "Whyyyyy?"I say disappointed. He hugs me and I just accepted my fate and just sleep.

1:00 pm

I wake up to no bruce and a empty house. Where is gwen? She is a girlboss.
I think.

I hear the door open and see bruce with a bag and a box. He walks over to me and hands me the box. "Here it's for you. robin and finney went on the most gayest date ever so they won't be back soon." Bruce says as I open the box. I take off the wrapping paper and see the drawing I made in school but on paper. I look at him and say "where did you get my drawing? I drew this on my desk not a paper." I say looking at the drawing. He sits next to me and takes the paper. He gets a pencil and draws a heart that was incomplete. He looks at me and smiles as he tapes the paper to the wall. " Robin found your desk coverd in drawings of me and he found this one cute so he re-drew it and gave it to me." Bruce says smiling. "what an asshole." I say crossing my arms. Why would Robin do that?