Extra chqptet for pookie

HELLO THIS CHAOTER IS TO MAKE THE WEDDING FROM CHAPTER  6! I WANNTED TO DO THIS FOR  chloeluvstbp  SO EBJOY BBG😜🤟🏻

third person.

BRANCE

Finn and robin finished decorating the wedding venue for Bruce and vance. Vance was prepared to marry bruce and he as very excited to. Bruce was too busy watching spongebob to realize vance was behind him in a suit. "Hey um bruce can i show you something?" Vance says while bruce is still staring at the screen. "Yeah sure vance what is it?" Bruce says getting up. "Woah..your hot." Bruce says. "Let's just go bruce.." Vance says very red from Bruce's words. He takes Bruce's hand and takes him to the venue which is In a very fancy restaurant.

"Vance how did you pay for this your broke as shit." Bruce says when vance takes him to the restaurant. "Shut up bruce just enjoy the moment. This is the only time i will be taking you somewhere fancy." Vance says Taking him to the reception desk or whatever its called. "Hello do you guys have a reservation?" The lady says typing on her keyboard. "Yeah its under vance hopper." Vance says to the lady. The lady types his name and she nods. "Okay your table is table 14. Right by the venue enjoy your time here gentlemen."  She says letting the two gays go.

"Okay why are we here?" Bruce asks Vance. Vance looks behind him
And sees robin and finney giving him a thumbs up. "Vance why are we here?" Bruce asks once again. "It's a surprise bruce. We have to wait until we finish our food." Vance tells the impatient bruce. The waiter finally comes to give them the menus and leaves to give another table their food. "Bruce what's waygu steak?" Vance asks bruce. "That's just steak made from cattle." Bruce responds. "Oh okay ima get that what about you?" Vance asks bruce. "Im getting lobster definitely." Bruce says. The waiter comes back and takes their orders. Vance gets a coke. And bruce gets a water.

The food comes later o. And vance starts DEVOURING THAT WAYGU STEAK BRO. Bruce eats his lobster peacefully while vance is already done with his food. .

30 MINUTE SLAYER BC BRUCE EATS SLOW ASF

Bruce finally finishes his food and vamce smiles at him. "So about the surprise..it's time to show you." Vance says getting up. He takes bruce by the hand and walks him to the venue. He kneels down infront of bruce and pulls out a box. "Vance what is this?" Bruce says. "Bruce. You have been the happiness of my life l
Ever since I met you. Now that we are dating I know what I want. I want to be your partner for the rest of my life. So bruce, will you marry me?" Vance asks bruce while opening the box to reveal a diamond ring. Bruce screams happily and jumps up and down. "OH MY GOSH VANCE OF COURSE I WILL!" bruce yells. Vance gets up and takes the ring out of the box. He grabs Bruce's ring finger and puts the ring on it.

People that have been watching start to clap and cheer. "HELL YEAH VANCE!" Robin yells from behind. "Okay everyone I can finally announce that bruce yamada and vance hopper are now married. You may now kiss!" Finney says through the microphone.  Bruce grabs vances face and kisses vance softly. Vance obviously kisses back and everyone starts cheering again. Vance pulls away and smiles. "OKAY NOW GO FUCK." Robin screams. Vance and bruce wait for their check and he puts the money in. Bruce and vance go back home and do GAWK GAWK GAWK GAWK GAWK GAWK GAWK GAWK GAWK🥲🥲

RINNEY

vance and bruce are sleeping after their "honeymoon" and robin and finn are on the couch watching bill nye the science guy. Robin was planning on marrying finn since they love each other so much.  Robin gets up and grabs his mom and dad's rings from the drawer. he goes back to finn and sits back down. "finn. You know how we've been dating for a long time?" Robin says to finn. "Yeah been the best years of my life." Finn responds. "I want to take it a step further." Robin says getting the ring ready. "What do you mean?" Finn asks robin. "I know this isn't romantic but whatever. Will you marry me finn? Like really marry me?" Robin says showing finn the ring. "YES OF COURSE I WILL!" Finn says hugging Robin and kissing him on the cheek. Robin puts the ring on Finns finger and then they makeout on the couch. Right there. Just in the open.

SAY THANK YOU TO chloeluvstbp FOR MAKING ME WANNA DO A WEDDI G CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY😻LOVE YOU POOKIE BYE