Chapter 2

After what happened yesterday, Nayeon - one of my coworkers - called the boss and told her what happened, including the part about that hot woman.

No.

Bad, Jennie.

She has a gun.

She isn't hot.

And she has tattoos.

Ok, ok.

I admit

She is hot!-

"Jen?" Kai said and I hummed.

"You seem shaken up from what happened yesterday." He said and I sipped on my coffee again.

Oh yeah.

We are also on leave because the broken glasses had to be
repaired and some other damages.

"Yeah," I sighed and looked at him.

Kai sighed, "it's fine, Jen . Just some stupid human who decided to rob a Starbucks."

"Who even robs a Starbucks?" I questioned and be shrugged.

Kim Jisoo

After arriving home, I immediately went to my office, and started searching.

Somehow, I found the girl's social medias, name, some information and some extra stuffs which aren't needed.

I took out my phone and called my Kim Seokjin, my Tech guy.

He hacks in devices, finds out information, track devices and stuffs like those for me.

Jin answered the phone, "Sup?"

"Jennie Kim."

"Target or suspect?"

"Either."

"Ooooh!"

"Not now, Kim."

He chuckled, "Sure."

"Asshole." I said.

"Your asshole."

I chuckled, "I'm having second thoughts on being lesbian."

He bursted out laughing.

"Anything you say, boss."

I rolled my eyes, "go do what I sent you to do."

I could picture him saluting dramatically right now.

I hanged up the phone and closed all tabs on my laptop and came from my office and went to my room.

I got couple 'capo' here and there and I nodded respectfully.

You see, I am a Mafia Boss in Korea (just out of the country at the moment).

After my father decided to pass down the position to me, he completely stopped working for the mafia, along with mom.

Now, I'm the Sugnyeo, the only Sugnyeo I needed.

Considering I'm lesbian...

Because of Seokjin.

-

Finally arriving at my room, I head to the shower, stripping from my clothing.

-

I pulled out my phone and typed in Jennie's social medias - that I copied to my clipboard - and left a request for each of her profiles, seeing as they were all private.

Leaving it at that, I decidied to head to bed, with a specific brunette beauty on my mind.

I just found my Sugnyeo, it's just how to get her to trust and love me.