Don't ever tell me what to do

Niall's POV

We had just come into the meeting room Liam looked pissed Harry and Lou were playing around and Zayn was texting someone probably Perrie. "Aye mate what's up with you?" I turned to Liam. "This they're just going to give us another gay pervert" he hissed. See Liam's called 'Daddy Directioner' but he had the worst temper out of all of us if he was pissed they're was no calming him down. Management gave him the title because they thought it would calm him down but he just gets worse over it. I decided to just leave him if he was this pissed and hopefully he'd calm down a little. I turned back to my phone and wrote a tweet.

@NiallOffical In a meeting to get us a new photographer!!

I quickly logged out of my twitter before my notifications went mental and freezed my phone again. I heared the door click open and a tall blonde male walked in, shit most likely another gay, Liam will be pissed. I felt Liam tense beside me, I heard a small gasp as I spun round again to see a stunning brunette girl walk in behind him. "Aye mate look" I poked Liam who was concentrating on his phone. "What?" He snapped. I pointed to the brunette who was stood next to the blonde guy talking to Simon and Paul. "Mine" Liam whispered to me quickly. I know it was wrong but that's how we sorted not fighting over girls. "Alright mate ill tell the lads"

To:Zayn, Louis, Harry

Liam's called it boys.

I clicked send and looked over at the other boys who knotted they're eyebrows in confusion. They obviously hadn't noticed. I shook my head in the girls direction and all of they're mouths dropped.

From: Harry

Fuck sakes she's fit! Reckon he'd share?

From: Zayn

Let him have her I've got Perrie ;) looks like a tease to me

From: Louis

SHE'S MINE!!! Lol jokin I've got my girl

I only replied to Harry before Simon spoke up.

To: Harry

Not in the mood he's in today looks like he could kill

"Boys can you put your phones away, right this is Charlie we are considering her to be your new photographer were going to have a weeks trial and decide at the end of that week ok? Right Charlie can you go and sit in between Paul and Liam please" Simon spoke.

Liam POV

"What!" I snapped at Niall as he tried to get my attention. He nodded his head behind me. I spun round and saw a breath takingly stunning brunette. I looked her up and down checking her out as she focused on what Simon was saying oblivious to us. Hmm very professional. "Mine" I whispered quickly to Niall. He nodded. "Alright mate I'll tell the lads" pulling out his phone. Simon spoke up saying something about phones. "Right this is Charlie we are considering her to be your new photographer. Owere going to have a weeks trial and decide at the end of that week ok? Right Charlie can you go and sit in between Paul and Liam please" I grinned at the last few words. She smiled and walked over to where we were sat not looking at any of us.

Charlie POV

One fucking Direction were sat here I mean seriously. I've got to act professional I kept going in my head. I'm not a complete and utter head over heals directioner but I do like them. "Nice to meet you Charlie" Simon smiled and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you too" I smiled back. "Right this meeting is more for us three but you and the boys are here so you know everything ok?" "Yup" I smiled back as he turned back to the boys. "Right this is Charlie we are considering her to be your new photographer were going to have a weeks trial and decide at the end of that week ok? Right Charlie can you go and sit in between Paul and Liam please" I smiled and walked over not looking at them. "Hi I'm Paul" a large man smiled as he shook my hand. "Charlie" I smiled.