"I wouldn't put it past him to kill someone"

AN: most of the POV's are going to be Charlie now. Thank you for reading :)

Charlie POV

My eye lids fluttered open the warm sun washing through my room. I rolled over onto my belly stretching. My mind flickered back to last night I was lucky because no matter how much I dank I never get a hang over. I was playing out what happened last night I remembered what happened with Liam. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom slipping off my clothes and brushing my teeth I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked back out into my bedroom pulling on some fresh under were and grabbed a pair of sweats and a tank top. The boys were all sprawled out across the sofas and floor. I chuckled and walked into the kitchen filling up the kettle and setting a mug down. "Morning babe" a shirt less Niall walked in rubbing his temples. "Morning take it your feeling the effects of last night" I chuckled. "Yeah my head kills" "want a coffee or tea?" "Ahh coffee please babe" he lent on the counter as I made our coffee's. "Aint this a hotel aswell?" "Yeah" "so do you get room service?" "Yeah but its to expensive for me I just cook myself we got aload of grub last night" "ill get Simon to pay for room service I cant be asked to cook" he smiled picking up the phone. I finished off our drinks and grabbed mine walking back to the living room. "Room service will be up in 20 minutes" Niall smiled. "Right now let's get the boys up" he smirked. Zayn got up easily and Louis and Harry were knotted together so we got them up next. Everyone was up except Liam he wasn't their. "Where's Liam at?" I asked the boys, he definatly wasn't in my room. "Erm dunno go check the bedrooms" Niall said. I walked down the hall as the boys walked to the kitchen. I checked the first 2 bedrooms and he wasn't their, when I got to the last one I opened the door and he was snuggled into the bed facing the door. His eyelashes were draped over his cheeks and his lips were slightly parted. I walked over quietly and got in behind him careful not to wake him. He stirred slightly but didn't wake up. I layed down nexto him just so we weren't touching, and lifted the covers slightly so I was partially under them. God he mustve been a heavy sleeper. I moved my arm round his waist carefully so it didn't touch him and got to his boxers. My hand started rubbing up and down his now hardening length as he stuffled a moan in his sleep. I slipped my hand into his boxers and grasped his length running my hand up and down it. "Mhmmm" he moaned moving to lay flat on his back, his eyes were still closed but you could tell he was awake. I pulled my hand out of his boxers and he groaned in annoyance his eyes flickering open to meet mine. A smirk plastered over his face "I could wake up to that more" "c'mon you need to get up" "noo I'm warm" he mumbled pulling me to him. "Babe c'mon" I giggled as he started biting my neck. "Mmm your warm" the door cracked open and someone walked in gasping. I jumped away from Liam like he had burnt me. "breakfast is here" I turned to see Niall stood leaning against the door, a grin plastered on his face. "Alright mate?" Liam asked rubbing his eyes. "Yup" I stood their awkwardly. "Erm I was just waking up Liam" I tried to cover up. "Aye babe not the first time I've walked in on Liam and his girls" "I'm not his girl" Niall and Liam both smirked. "Boys don't need to know do they" Niall asked Liam. "Nah mate best kept between us 3 for now" Niall nodded and walked out. "Oh shit shit shit" I paced around the room. "What" "what do you mean what Liam if Niall tells anyone my career will be screwed, shit what have I done" I had screwed up big time, why didn't I think. "Aye babe Niall won't tell anyone" "how do you know" "because he's my best mate, he wouldn't" "their isn't anything going on between us though" "so you haven't got anything to worry about" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Stop fighting what you want relax Niall won't say anything" he whispered in my ear, just the sound of his voice made me relax against his body. He nudged my head to the side placing kisses down my neck untill he got to my sweet spot and made the skin soar. "C'mon" he said walking downstairs. "Get in their Payne" Zayn smirked. I heard Liam chuckle behind me and my face reddened "their only playing" he whispered quietly. I went and sat at the table grabbing a piece of bacon chewing on it. The first few chords of Maklemore's Can't Hold Us started playing as I grabbed my phone. "Ello?" "Heya babe its Jamie" "Jamie I've missed you how was America?" I got up and shuffled into the kitchen. "The best I've got the sickest tan" "unfair" I pouted. "So howve you been" "yeah brilliant got some new clients in" "ooo" "haha when should we meet up?" "Read my mind, erm when can you?" "Today" I grinned down the phone I had missed him he had been in California for a month now. "Erm the Costa down from yours?" "Yep sounds perfect" "brill ill drop by yours in 20 minutes?" "Cool" "see ya" "bye babe" the line cut off and I couldn't help my self from squealing and jumping up and down. I ran up to my room to get changed. I pulled on a pair of acid wash skinny jeans, a polo and a cardigan. I re tied my hair in a messy bun and applied neutral makeup and eyeliner and mascara. I heard someone knock on the door, I grabbed my keys, phone, money, and my nike hi tops and ran out my room.