I don't want my skull broke

Charlie POV

"Gotta be faster babe, you'll regret that" he whispered in my ear. Shit how did he catch my leg. "Can I apologise?" He looked back at me confused. I put my hand on his hoodie over his stomach. "I'm very very sorry" I whispered placing my lips on his ear ever so slightly whilst moving my hand down to his hardened cock through his trousers. I felt him tense as I stroked him gently but enough for him to feel it through his chino's, he defiantly hardened under my touch. "now are you going to finish your job off" he said regaining his cocky ness. "Only if you beg" I smirked. "Pfft! Your dreaming babe" I pressed down harder. "Never gonna happen" I moved my other hand to the bottom of his hoodie and pulled it up so it exposed his belt and the top of his boxers but no skin. "Want me to continue?" I asked. "Mhmm" he moaned as I palmed him harder. I gripped his belt and undid it, unbuttoning his trousers I dropped to my knees in front of him and looked at him through my lashes he had a wicked grin on his face. I pulled down his trousers so they were around his knees I could see his eyes were clouded over with pure lust. I toyed with the hem of his tight boxers and he got impatient so I stood back up. "The Liam Payne is willing to fuck a random" I chuckled in his ear. "Who said I was going to fuck you, you slut" "sorry shall I correct myself The Liam Payne is willing to let a "slut" give him a blowjob" I put air speech marks around slut. He pushed my shoulders againsed the wall clearly getting more and more pissed. "Well your clearly not talented as you didn't even get to taking my boxers off, bet you've only been fucked by players who can't fuck to save their lifes" he hissed in my ear. "Babe just because your as talent in the bedroom is about as good as a mouldy sandwich hot or cold?" I smirked. "Fucking freezing" he growled. He clamped both my hands together in one of his and pulled at my trousers unbuttoning them he ripped them down my legs nearly ripping them. "Excuse me what are you doing" I hissed. He put his hands over my under were (I hate the word panties so yeah its underwere) "who made you this wet huh?" He said overly cocky aye ill take him off his high horse. "Harry" I moaned in his ear. He tensed up againsed me. "Harrys cock is like a cocktail sausage would you like that inside you or a proper mans?" He growled. "Good point ill ask Niall" I smirked.

Liams POV

"Good point ill ask niall" fucking bitch if I wasn't so drawn to her I wouldve had her career dropped on the spot but I'm nice. "We need to get back now" she said smirking. "After all everyone knows daddy directioner has erectile problems" She pushed me off her a little so she could move, turned round and bent over without bending her knees shoving her ass in the air her superman girl boxers close to my cock witch was nearly solid. I grabbed her hips jammed them againsed me and stood her up straight my lips on her ear. "Does it fucking feel like I have erectile problems" I ground my cock into her arse the only thing stopping them were my our boxers. "Babe anyone can stuff their trousers" she grinned. Oh the things I'm going to do with her. "We need to go carry these and pull up your trousers" she handed me some photos and I pulled up my trousers. We walked back to the meeting I honestly didn't know what to say. "Sorry about that here you go" she smiled to Simon and Dave. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall whilst Simon, Dave and Charlie were looking at the photos.

To: Niall

Mate we NEED her to come out with us tonight

From: Niall

Why? Ill blag something ;)

To: Niall

Coz the slut is a tease and I need to get rid of my bad mood so aye why not smash her, cheers mate

From: Niall

I'm pretty sure she aint a slut she don't look like one to sleep around, be careful don't forget management

To: Niall

She has probably already fucked Harry (remind me to kill him can the cunt not read! He suggested the rule) and was ready to go down on me!