NIGHT TIME!!!

Liam POV

I flicked on the light and we both walked in, it was very stylish but all in all a typical girls bedroom. A massive bed 2 doors on the other side of the wall a desk just the usual really. "Cmon" Zayn said walking towards the 2 doors. One was a bathroom and one was a walk in wardrobe tonnes of clothes and shoes. "Oohh mate look" Zayn grinned looking in a drawer. "What" I asked walking to where he was, he held up a lacy thong and matching bra. He was grinning going through the drawer more. "Aint you got a girlfriend mate" I chuckled watching him. "I'm not doing anything wrong" he shot. I just smirked.

Zayn POV

He smirked a tint in his eye that he might tell her. I stood up and grabbed his hoodie and forced him into the wall. "Ill fucking kill you if you say anything" I growled at him his expression changed shit this probably wasn't the best idea. "Ill give you 2 seconds to let go of me or ill do the same as I did last time you done this" he snarled. This was probably wasn't the best idea he was much stronger than me and his temper wasn't one to mess with, I loosened my grip on the left hand of his hoodie and ran my hand along my jaw where he had broken it in 3 places the last time I pinned him this probably wasn't the best idea, testosterone took over my body and I grabbed his hoodie again. "Fuck you Liam I wouldn't say shit on you" I snarled. "Like I said let go now" I could tell he was getting more and more annoyed but my body had a mind of its own.

Louis' POV

We heard a loud thud come from down the corridor "shit Harry cmon" I grabbed his arm and we ran down the hall, with Liam as pissed as he has been lately I don't want to take any risks especially after he broke Zayn's jaw 2 months ago if he was annoyed he couldn't control himself the only one he hasn't hurt is Niall but I guess that's down to the fact if you hit Niall he will wack you back just as hard if not harder although Liam is much stronger than Niall well any of us he will still take him on yep the 'snowflake' and 'daddy directioner' are the most hot headed out of us lot. We got to a room that had Charlie written on it and opened it hearing muffled voices, it was her bedroom and stylish at that! One of the 2 doors at the end of the room was open Harry was already heading for it so I followed him. "Sorry mate I'm sorry" I heard a worried voice whimper. I ran into the room to see Zayn pinned under Liam, Liam had his fist in the air ready to punch Zayn I quickly jumped on Liam pulling him off Zayn. "Right Harry take Zayn down stairs and sort him out" I told Harry quickly indicating to Zayns swollen split lip. Zayn scampered to his feet and rushed out the door with Harry. I started walking out the door as Charlie and Niall would be back any time now and she would kill us if she knew we were in her room I walked down stairs and sat down on the sofa, Liam flopped down next to me. I knew he wasn't going to talk to us for a hour or so he never did when anything like this happened you couldn't ask him he'd never answer. "Were homeeee!" I heard a load voice call. "Charlies back I'm going to go help her" I told him but he didn't even acknowledge me. "Liam's fucked right off" I quickly whispered to Niall. "What happened?" He sighed quietly. "Found him up in Charlies walk in wardrobe about to hit Zayn he already has a split lip" "shit got the number its the only thing I can think of" I passed him my phone. "Speak to Charlie first" he nodded and we helped her put the bags away. "Cheers boys" she smiled pulling out 6 beers and a bottle opener walking into the living room as we all sat down. "Here ya" she smiled passing everyone a bottle.

Niall POV

Charlie passed me a beer. "Cheers" I smiled. Liam hadn't said a thing Zayn was sat as far from him as possible. I tapped the number into my phone and handed Lou his phone back.

To: Louis

Think we should text her?

From: Louis

Only thing you can do to get him out of this unless we play dares and get Charlie to do it?

To: Louis