Chapter 3 "More then friends"

Dream's pov:
I woke up and left my room to get dressed for the day I was then first on to get up so I made breakfast for swap and ink. Then I got a text from fresh he want to meet me at the park I didn't know if we had plans today but I was so curious I had to see what fresh wanted so I teleported to fresh after getting done clean up the kitchen, once I got to the park I see fresh holding something behind his back. "So what did you need fresh?" I asked him. (Yes I know a lot of time skipping but hey I'm tired and this my first book so shut it :[ )

Fresh's pov:

I saw dream and he was so beautiful with his golden yellow eyes but this wasn't the time to lose focus "So what did you need fresh?" Dream asked me, "W-well you see for the past few days It I've grown a crush on you, and I wanted to know....would you be my boyfriend?" I asked dream giving him flowers I was hold behind my back. I watched as Dream froze in place, soon he started to blush a lot then I started to blush. The next thing I know dream ran and hugged me, "Yes, yes, yes, a millon times yes!" Dream said to me. Then I felt a mix of feelings happy, confused, and shocked all at the same time but all I could do was smile.

Dream's pov:
I could feel my heart start to beat faster when I was hugging fresh but in a good way, my face began feeling hot and then I realized that liked fresh, so I ran to him and hugged him and said yes. Then I kissed fresh on the cheek after I didn't know what came over me. My felt really hot me and fresh were blushing a lot. I couldn't stop myself and I kissed fresh. It was weird but for some reason I like the feeling of kissing him.(skeletons don't have lips)

Fresh's pov:
I froze and turn bright red when dream  kissed my cheek then he kissed me again. But that time I wrapped my hands around his waist so he
couldn't pull away. After a minute I pulled away from the kiss and stared at dream he looked so adorable. "I love you so much dream" I said to him, dream started to blush even more, he is so cute when he blushes. "F-fresh could you please let go of my waist I just need space to move-" Dream said to me so I let go but I didn't want to but he need just a little bit of space I guess.

Dream's pov:
After the kiss I need space so I could breath so I asked fresh if he would go of me and he looked upset when he heard me say that I felt bad,"Hey wanna hangout for today, just me and you?" I asked him in soft tone toe҈ make up the personal space thing. I watched his face lit up with joy then he grabbed my hand we started to go on a walk through the park. It was nice having someone to love.

Mean while with ink and swap
"Where is Dream?"Ink said to swap "How would I know he wakes up before we do!" swap said back to ink then they started to argue, after about 10 minutes of them arguing swap went to his room and ink went his room and slammed the door shut.

Mean while with error:
"W҈h҈y҈ i҈s҈ e҈v҈e҈r҈y҈o҈n҈e҈ s҈o҈ a҈n҈n҈o҈y҈i҈n҈g҈ i҈t҈'s҈ r҈e҈a҈l҈l҈y҈ s҈t҈a҈r҈t҈i҈n҈g҈ t҈o҈ p҈i҈s҈s҈ m҈e҈ o҈f҈f҈, I҈ s҈h҈o҈u҈l҈d҈ d҈e҈s҈t҈r҈o҈y҈ s҈o҈m҈e҈ a҈u҈s҈" I said as was abt to make a portal and go destroy an au until swap came to visit me "Hiya error" swap said I stayed quiet because I was pretty upset "What's wrong error y'know you can tell me anything I'm your friend there nothing to hide-" swap said to me it made me less angry I sighed as I looked at swap "A҈ l҈o҈t҈ i҈s҈ w҈r҈o҈n҈g҈ s҈w҈a҈p҈ I҈ s҈h҈o҈u҈l҈d҈ b҈e҈ d҈e҈s҈t҈r҈o҈y҈i҈n҈g҈ a҈u҈s҈ b҈u҈t҈ I҈'m҈ h҈e҈r҈e҈ s҈i҈t҈t҈i҈n҈g҈ i҈n҈ a҈ v҈o҈i҈d҈ n҈i҈t҈t҈i҈n҈g҈" I said I'm was tired of being annoyed by ink or being alone I want someone other then that squid to visit me I thought to myself. "Oh I get it you don't like being alone or being visited but ink or fresh!" Swap said I nodded my head as I sat in my bean bag and slowly fell asleep. "Oh well bye error" Swap said quietly before he left.

Ay back to the lovers Dream's pov:
After the walk I was getting tired so fresh took me back to his house and I also took a shower then I wore some of his clothes to sleep I slept on the couch while fresh slept in his room. When I woke I found myself in fresh's bed next to fresh then he woke and we were just stared at each then we got and said nothing to each other. I went to the kitchen to make myself so coffee but fresh made some for me which was very sweet of him. "Thanks dear-" I said before taking a sip of my coffee.(No they did not do it yet 😒✋)

Fresh's pov:
I teleported behind my lovely boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek "Your welcome cutie" I said to dream he was blushing as I watched him drink his coffee "Oh I see you ignoring me that's cute but you won't last long-"I said to dream. I knew he was playing hard to get that's why I love him so much. But I just can believe that someone like dream is my boyfriend he is adorable I thought to myself.

(SORRY ITS NOT AS LONG AS I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE GUYS PLEASE FORGIVE ME THIS TOOK A LOT OF THINKING 😭✋
word count: 1006)