Chapter 4 "Lustful night"

We're all gonna go to to hell well mostly likely me from making this but you little weirdo reading something like this but I can't blame you I am the one writing this well I just gonna do heat cause it's the easiest way to do nsfw anyway hope you enjoy╥﹏╥
Dream's pov:
It was a late Saturday night and me and fresh watching a movie he was sitting really close to me I didn't mind it but he looked sweaty and he was breathing heavily I felt worried for fresh "Hey babe are you ok?" I asked fresh he looked down at the floor "Y-yep, I'm fine dear" fresh said to me. I was unsure so I got up and went to make us some popcorn since we were planning to watch a lot of movies all night.

Fresh's pov:
i was in heat the pain hurt so bad it got worse when me and dreamy were watching movies mostly romantic ones I looked at dream he is so beautiful I really want to fuck him but I have to hold in the heat I watched dream leave so I got up and followed him I watched him sway his hips from side to side as if he was trying to tease me it made the heat even worse"D-dear I watch the popcorn you can continue to watch the movie" I said look at dream "Oh alright love I wait for you on the couch!" Dream said his voice was so sweet dream walked to the couch and sat down. (We're going to hell for this)
⚠️Waring nsfw⚠️
No ones pov:
After dream and fresh watched 3 movies they decided to go to bed, walked to there rooms"We can share my room sweetheart!" Dream said fresh nodded and went into dreams room, they were both getting dressed (after taking a shower) they were both naked, fresh couldn't hold in his heat he pushed dream onto the bed on other on top of him "I'm sorry dear but I'm in heat and I can't take it anymore-" fresh said to dream "It's ok fresh do what you must" dream said then fresh start kissing dreams ribs and neck as he slowly pushed his member into dream, then fresh started to pound dream the room fill with dream moaning. Fresh started going faster "Oh~ Fresh! Ahh! K-keep going" dream said as he was moaning "As you W-wish dear-" fresh said he kept pounding into dream. "AHH F-fresh I'm gonna Ahh" dream kept moaning "I know me too" fresh said as they both came fresh took his member out and laid next dream still breathing heavily.
We're going to hell kill me :'D
Bonus:
"Shit I didn't think that through let's hope nightmare doesn't find out" fresh while sipping coffee *noot noot comes out of nowhere* "YOU BITCH YOU FUCKED MY BROTHER" Nightmare yelled "Well shit-" fresh said
The end 😏
God this was short but oh well hope you all enjoyed I think it's time to repent from my sins and pray to Jesus that he will forgive me bai Bai 😍🙏
Word count :534