Acceptance or Rejection

AN: I'M BACK EARLY!!! Chapter 7 is where Dazai and Chuuya go full on Yandere mode. I'm really excited to write it because it's the turning point in this story! But enough talking, here's chapter 6!

Y/N POV

I slept for so long that I didn't even realize that I had slept until the next day. I woke up at around 9 AM. 

I checked my phone to see if I got any important messages and it turns out the post I got had lot's of hearts and comments, and the news account that posted false information about me apologized.

I smiled that I was able to clear this once and for all. 

Then, a nurse came in my room.

"Ah, L/N-San! I came to inform you that you're eligible for your discharge today. Your bill will be 111111 yen ($801.38 in US dollars). We'll see you at the front desk in 20 minutes!" The nurse said as she left my room.

Yikes, 111111 yen. I don't have that much on me...

I sighed and gathered my things.

20 minutes went by fast. I made sure that I have everything on me. I also changed in my clothes from yesterday. 

I took a deep breath, exited the room, and went to the front desk.

I got to the front desk and came face to face with the receptionist. 

"Y/N L/N correct?" The receptionist asked me. "Yes." I replied. 

"According to one of our nurses here, 2 gentlemen paid for your bill already." The receptionist explained.

"May I ask who paid the bill?" I asked.

"They're right behind you."

I turned around and I was surprised to see Dazai and Chuuya there.

"You guys paid for my bill?" I asked surprised.

"Uh duh." Chuuya said.

I felt bad that they had to pay so much for my hospital bill. "You guys didn't have to, I could have paid with my credit card..." I replied.

"But you're grateful that we paid for it, right belladonna?" Dazai asked me, his head tilting to the side.

I guess he was right, I am grateful that they were able to pay for it.

"Erm, yeah. Thank you so much you guys." I said, a small smile appearing on my face.

Dazai and Chuuya had a light blush on their face. I thanked the receptionist and headed out the door.

...

Chuuya POV

We decided that we should get something to eat. We entered at a different cafe around the area and got breakfast.

"So um, you guys never told me what you guys did for a living. That's what I want to know." Y/N said. We were sitting at a table while having breakfast

Dazai and I hesitated at this question but he made the first move. "Ah, sorry. Chuuya and I are funeral planners! That's why we are in all black." Dazai lied. I nodded.

Y/N seemed a little bit suspicious but luckily didn't see anything past it. 

"Oh wow, and do you guys like working as that?" Y/N asked us.

"I mean yeah, the pay is okay too. So we don't mind." I said.

We all finished our breakfast and walked around the streets of Yokohama. Today seemed like any other day here. Kids walking, dogs barking, all that usual stuff.