28. Slip away

AN: This chapter was honestly interesting to write. This chapter will be the last one before the book goes on hiatus. Once I feel ready, I'll keep on writing!

Warning- Blood

Y/n Pov

Man, it sure does suck to be on my period. ESPECIALLY IN THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION I HAVE BEEN ENDURING FOR 2 MONTHS! I was laying down on the couch, feeling bored. I almost forgot that there was high security in this house. Looking at my watch these sickos bought some time ago, it was 3 pm already, I think Dazai and Chuuya will be back tonight. But it'd be better for them not to be back at all.

My outfit consisted of an oversized white t-shirt and black pants. My hair was in my usual hair style. I'm not sure why I'm relaxing when I should be figuring out the perfect time to escape and find my phone to reconnect with everyone. I get up from the couch and go to my room to find my things I found while exploring the house months back. I remember I found a notepad, binoculars, pen, and a box cutter knife. Deciding what to do, I decided to keep it hidden for a little longer and when the time is perfect, take everything with me and get the fuck out of here. BUT I NEED TO FIND MY PHONE, IT'S PROBABLY DEAD BY NOW!

Oh wait, UGH! These psychos could be watching me right now because of the cameras. But it's not like they're watching me all the time?

Right...?

Never mind, I don't wanna know.

...

Chuuya Pov

We were walking back home, the negotiation with the hooded people was off. They were asking for Y/n and in exchange they'll give us whatever we want. But, the whole thing is sketchy to begin with. They didn't react mad when Dazai told them we had her. The average person would get angry but these people weren't mad. But it seemed like they had full faith that they were gonna get Y/n back. Is it because of the fact that if Y/n came back with bruises, they were gonna kill us? At that rate, they're confident that we don't have abilities. They also didn't know we worked for the Port Mafia. All right, it's concluded.

These people are stupid.

...

Meanwhile with the hooded people...

"Hey, I have a question." The hooded girl asked the hooded boy, who was now sitting on the couch of their house.

"Mm, what's up?" The hooded boy said.

"Do you think we made the right choice? Doing the proposal with them?" The girl said.

"I'm not sure...but... with this...we'll see Y/n again." The hooded boy took off his hood, revealing his face. "Is that what you wanted, Hina?" (does that name ring any bells??)

The girl nodded and proceeded to take off her hood. "Yes, Eli." (if you don't remember, look at 'suspicion (real chapter)'

" (if you don't remember, look at 'suspicion (real chapter)'