Secret Out

Director - 1 2 3 and cut

Director2 - Alright, let's take a break (he announced)

Taehyung, Kim Taehyung a model, 27 years old, went inside his dressing room where his co-partner for the shoot was there getting his touch ups done

Jungkook, Jeon jungkook, a kdrama actor, he is 24 years old

Jk - Hey hyung (he greeted tae)

Tae - hey, you look really pretty

' they were getting there pics done for the kdrama's realise - If and What '

It was taehyung's first kdrama, he was more into modelling and acting for short sex films

Jungkook, it's his 2nd kdrama but 1st as a main lead. He got a lot of popularity as a supporting role in 'Superb Love'. He was the main lead's friend.

The shoot of the kdrama is already done, they are just taking some extra pics for realising it later.
Jungkook wasn't really willing to do this kdrama but his popularity will fall if he doesn't come up with any dramas. Therefore he agreed.

They are going to Lovefirst Studio, a radio station which aires every day at 7 pm with RJ Raywoon.

Rj raywoon - Look whoose in the house! The model and artist Kim Taehyung and the recent most popular actor Jeon Jungkook.

They greeted each other and then the show began it was live

Raywoon - alright the first question for the couple is ... Right.. it's for taehyung, where did you both meet?

Tae - ahh, our producer had set a meetinf for the entire cast and ya i met him there.

Raywoon - what was your first impression about taehyung?

Jk - i..i really liked how mannerful he was and how he was engaged in the meeting the whole time.

Raywoon - so how much time the shoot took place for?

Jk - the shoot was for 1 month, as it's a small kdrama of 8 episodes we were able to complete it in 1 month

Raywoon kept the game on of questions and they kept answering them taking some short breaks in between and having refreshments