Love

Taekook were in the bus, going back home after a tough day at work

They were interns in the hospital, being interns wasn't an easy job at all.
They are supposed to follow their leader's instructions, they can be called for support in surgeries or anything.

They were learners hence were always pushed down, their whole day went in listening to scoldings and then extra work.

Here, taehyung came inside the bus after paying for it by his card. He chose the window seat - his usual one

Jungkook came inside as well and took his usual seat as well - just behind taehyung.

They never sat together although they were in the same team yet they barely had a conversation. 

Jungkook was listening to songs and looking outside the window. His eyes diverted as he saw the figure sitting in front of him get up and walk to the exit door of the bus.

He hurriedly kept his earphones inside and went out as well, but till then Tae was gone.

He made his way to the nearest convenience store ' CU '. He chuckled reading the name ' Nice to CU ' for the nth time.
He greeted the lady working there as he was quite friendly with her.

He grabbed some ramen, coffee and some Gimbap. He was going through the shelves when he saw the same 'blonde head' going to get his stuff paid.

He hurriedly took his food and went there standing just next to him.

Tae - Ramen, some cola, and a cookie

The lady nodded and made the bill.
Tae took out his wallet but he didn't have enough money

Tae - Miss, i'll keep this aside (moved the cookie to the other side)

The lady nodded

Jk - If it's okay, i can pay i have cash.

Tae hesitated but then nodded.

Jk gave the cookie to tae who thanked him and went outside.

Jk quickly paid for his food and followed tae, he made his way to his apartment.

Jk - aish so tired ... These bitches i swear give us so much work ... Aish my back.

Jk freshed up and went to the Balcony to put the clothes to dry, he saw the same male giving the cookie to some kid.

Jk smiled looking at this cute scene.

Well taekook are team-mates, neighbours, bus-mates, belonging to the same field yet had never even said a proper hey .

Jk was having his food when his phone rang 'Dr Min'

He quickly attended the call and signed knowing he has to do more work now ... Well he was planning to sleep early today but nevermind

He opened his laptop and saw many emails, he started reviewing the reports and preparing the needful notes for the doctor.

The other side tae was already sleeping.

Jk was only able to get 3-4 hours of sleep but anyhow he got up and got ready for the day.

They again sat in the bus, same seats, same people, everything same.

Hospital ~
Jk went and gave the notes to Dr Min' who was in his cabin, and then went to call Dr Park as requested by Dr Min'.

He was walking in the corridor and saw tae walking reading some reports and then someone hurriedly coming there and pushing tae due to which tae's body fell on jk and jk was unable to balance himself in this short period of time - he hell down the stairs .