Preview

This chapter is only a preview of the book, you can say it's like a teaser. The book cover will be worked on later when the actual prologue/chapter 1 is out.   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic= Thoughts

Bold Italic= Herrscher personality

Bold= Talking through coms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person Pov

A girl could be seen in a tube filled with concentrated Honkai energy. She opens her eyes and it glows. This scared all of the scientists, that were there.

.

.

.

Awaken

.

.

.

A figure walking down the hallway drags a heavy scythe that emits some unknown aura. The hallway filled with the dead bodies of the scientist. Some of the bodies had their head missing, limbs, and blood splattered everywhere.

.

.

.

Revenge

.

.

.

The same girl now can be seen in all "white space" standing in front of a figure. "Heh, you want me to destroy humanity in exchange you will give me a mother that will love me?" The figure nods. "Then, I accept your offer".

.

.

.

Take back

.

.

.

The same girl is now seen floating among the ruins of the lab where she experimented on. Her cloth had changed to something else entirely different. 

.

.

.

What belongs

.

.

.

She is now seen in a crater in the middle of a city, facing several people. She looks down upon them before summoning her scythe and attacking them. 

.

.

.

To you

.

.

.

She is now floating in the air preparing to release a huge attack. "Good riddance cruel world," she said. Then she release a huge slash that destroyed the entire area or she thought. 

.

.

.

It's all over now

-------------------------------------------------------

Give me ideas for which herrscher should the reader be. I have some in mind but I want to see your ideas. Here are some of my ideas.

Herrscher of Death

Herrscher of Abyss

Your ideas (comment here) 

So yeah, that's all for this book. The book cover will be out when I am about to publish the first chapter of this book.